• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    I thought I would do something special for the wife for our 3 1/2 anniversary. 14 yrs is the ivory anniversary but I thought I would make it the "upgrade anniversary" instead. Figured she would like that a lot more. So I took her favorite range toy, Ruger 22/45 LITE and put a Volquartsen accurizing kit in it. Then added a set of Hogue wrap around rubber grips with finger grooves. She loves it even more now.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    :gotpics:
    I thought I would do something special for the wife for our 3 1/2 anniversary. 14 yrs is the ivory anniversary but I thought I would make it the "upgrade anniversary" instead. Figured she would like that a lot more. So I took her favorite range toy, Ruger 22/45 LITE and put a Volquartsen accurizing kit in it. Then added a set of Hogue wrap around rubber grips with finger grooves. She loves it even more now.
    :postpics: You did a great thing, but we would love to see it!!!!!!

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Sorry I kind of forgot about this thread. I don't post in this section often. Here's the pics. The second is with my Thompson Machine CHD suppressor on it. It's large because it's 22 FA and 22 mag rated. She steals that from me every chance she gets. It silly quiet with no first round pop.

Top Bottom