• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phisch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    West Lafayette
    Great! Hope you all had fun. What did you shoot?
    We went out today, the wife, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law (LEO), and myself. We shot my Sig SP2022 9mm, the bro-in-law's Glock 26 and police issue Sig P220 (awesome), and the M-I-L's Ruger SR22. Fun day all around. It's so much more fun to shoot outdoors when you have the chance, and the weather cooperated!

mattyd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    Great to see the tradition being shared with the ladies and handed down to the next generation. A wonderful way to make some memories.

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    We were in Cleveland, GA, up in the northeast corner. I had my Ruger collection, SR9c, LC9, single-six .22. Brother in laws had Ruger P94, Kel-Tec 9mm, Walther P99, PPS, and an old .22 rifle. They were quite amazed with the accuracy of my SR9c, love that pistol! Worst part of the trip was in trying to please the inlaws, came back through Ohio. :( Have to get myself a Utah permit.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Very cool. My dad's been on vacation just north of there in Helen.

And I've spent some time in the Cleveland, TN area - not too far away.

Have also had family friends that lived on Lake Lanier, not too far south of Cleveland. Actually have a cousin and his wife that live in the Gainsville area now.

Pretty part of the world, I think.

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    Yes, I'm familiar with all those areas, it is beautiful country. My wife's sister and her family are on staff at Woodlands Christian Camp in Cleveland. This is where we gather almost every year. 130+ acres all to ourselves. Here is a photo of the little cabin we stayed in. There are 3 more just like it. Also, a nice view of the soccer fields and the indoor dome. The soccer field is where we did our shooting, into the side of the hill.

View attachment 33748 View attachment 33747

Top Bottom