• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Do they realize who they are messing with? I would not wanna be pissing off Israel. They actually will **** up their enemies and not take crap, unlike the United States of Obama who will just bend over and welcome an assault.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    They'd better hope they are as good at hiding as they are at hacking. I agree with Trigger Time; if Anonymous has managed to severely annoy the Israelis, MOSSAD will be looking for them.

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I'm sure they know exactly who they are messing with.

Some of the messages that pop up when you visit the sites they've hacked are hilarious. I find things like this very entertaining. I'm glad I don't own a website of any kind.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most of these "kids" love to annoy people. They do not have the guts to do violence and often hide behind their computers. Wonder what they will do when MOSSAD does track them down and breaks a few bones in order to set an example?

Or kidnaps then then drops them into an Islamic ran country?

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Most of these "kids" love to annoy people. They do not have the guts to do violence and often hide behind their computers. Wonder what they will do when MOSSAD does track them down and breaks a few bones in order to set an example?

Or kidnaps then then drops them into an Islamic ran country?

It sounds like you're pro-apartheid. Good job.

This is exactly the kind of situation we'll end up with here in the US if they manage to take guns away. No way to defend against a massive armed force except through dirty tactics like IED's and (as in this case) hacking.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It sounds like you're pro-apartheid. Good job.

Except that the apartheid label is from the left. Israel anything but apartheid. It is the leftwingers, and some goofy libertarians, who have a hatred of Jews that push that label. Most of those Israel haters most be in the process of converting to Islam given that the Muslims do seem to have a huge influence on the left these days.

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Except that the apartheid label is from the left. Israel anything but apartheid. It is the leftwingers, and some goofy libertarians, who have a hatred of Jews that push that label. Most of those Israel haters most be in the process of converting to Islam given that the Muslims do seem to have a huge influence on the left these days.

Israel is anything but Apartheid?? Are you entirely blinded by mainstream media?

HaShoah vs Al Nakba | Occupied Palestine |

Ask a real Jew, (not a zionist) what they think of the situation in Israel.

Google Image Result for http://www.freewebs.com/restorationhqcs/zionism.jpg

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/palestine-vs-israel-against-the-wall-1-of-2

The best part is that our tax dollars go to pay for this nonsense. Upwards of $60billion a year. It's a travesty of epic proportions.

EDIT: And another thing: It doesn't take "guts" to do violence. Violence is how people of extremely low intelligence solve problems. It takes "guts" to find a non-violent solution to problems.

Last edited:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Israel is anything but Apartheid?? Are you entirely blinded by mainstream media?

HaShoah vs Al Nakba | Occupied Palestine |

Ask a real Jew, (not a zionist) what they think of the situation in Israel.

Palestine Vs. Israel - Against the Wall | VICE United States

The best part is that our tax dollars go to pay for this nonsense. Upwards of $60billion a year. It's a travesty of epic proportions.

EDIT: And another thing: It doesn't take "guts" to do violence. Violence is how people of extremely low intelligence solve problems. It takes "guts" to find a non-violent solution to problems.

The left is very violent. Even the college educated. Often people forget that violence is part of the sex drive. Same hormones. BTW does that mean that all of the violence in the Islamic world is being done by those of "low intelligence"?

And we give far more to lots of the Muslim counties. But then ask Muslims what the Qu'ran and saying of the Prophet say about the "end solution" with respect to Jews. It is worldwide genocide.

Again this is straight out the Muslim Brotherhood's playbook.

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    The left is very violent. Even the college educated. Often people forget that violence is part of the sex drive. Same hormones. BTW does that mean that all of the violence in the Islamic world is being done by those of "low intelligence"?

And we give far more to lots of the Muslim counties. But then ask Muslims what the Qu'ran and saying of the Prophet say about the "end solution" with respect to Jews. It is worldwide genocide.

Again this is straight out the Muslim Brotherhood's playbook.

Are you talking about delivering humanitarian aid to those countries? Because each year we give Israel, a country that needs no aid, enormous sums to do with as it pleases. Two very different things.

Sure there are plenty of equally despicable Arabs and Muslims in the world. People who do awful things exist on all sides, including ours.

But to think you can imprison an entire population of people, cut them off from the world, and then not expect them to fight back--it's frankly mind-boggling to think that this is any kind of a productive solution. Again, it takes guts to come up with a non-violent solution. If anything, the current situation in the Gaza Strip creates more violent reactions than it prevents. If you lived inside a prison wall simply because you were born there, wouldn't you do anything to get out? When you've been denied any form of education, wouldn't you turn to violence in an effort to better your situation? What can someone who has never seen the inside of a school do aside from pick up rocks and bricks?

Any American should be able to see that imprisoning entire parts of nations is completely counter-productive.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you talking about delivering humanitarian aid to those countries? Because each year we give Israel, a country that needs no aid, enormous sums to do with as it pleases. Two very different things.

Sure there are plenty of equally despicable Arabs and Muslims in the world. People who do awful things exist on all sides, including ours.

But to think you can imprison an entire population of people, cut them off from the world, and then not expect them to fight back--it's frankly mind-boggling to think that this is any kind of a productive solution. Again, it takes guts to come up with a non-violent solution. If anything, the current situation in the Gaza Strip creates more violent reactions than it prevents. If you lived inside a prison wall simply because you were born there, wouldn't you do anything to get out? When you've been denied any form of education, wouldn't you turn to violence in an effort to better your situation? What can someone who has never seen the inside of a school do aside from pick up rocks and bricks?

Any American should be able to see that imprisoning entire parts of nations is completely counter-productive.

You know who cut the so called Palestinains off from the world? It was their brother Muslims. No country in the Middle East will accept them as immigrants. Most do not have any claim to the land. The few that do were Jews who forced to convert to Islam under the Turks.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow, looks like we have a newest resident anti-Semitic member. Welcome! I'd love to see your reaction if Canada was launching thousands of rockets into the US.

The troll is pushing against the restrictions on religious topics. The moderators need to end this thread.

BTW, the Blaze had an article on how the Israelis reverse hacked Annoymous' website. And blocked their attack.

It appears that most of the so called hackers where working from inside various Islamic countries.

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Wow, looks like we have a newest resident anti-Semitic member. Welcome! I'd love to see your reaction if Canada was launching thousands of rockets into the US.

There is a tremendous difference between Anti-Semitism and Anti-Zionism. I have no problem with any members of any Religion. I have a problem with imprisoning entire populations under the guise of any religion, Jewish, Christian, Muslim or otherwise.

And also, if we went and took 95% of Canada's land, I would expect the rockets. What an incredibly poor analogy. You've been brainwashed to think that any criticism of Zionism is somehow Anti-Semitic.

I am vehemently opposed to Obama and most of his policies. By your logic, that makes me Anti-American. Are you able to understand how stupid that argument is?

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    The troll is pushing against the restrictions on religious topics. The moderators need to end this thread.

BTW, the Blaze had an article on how the Israelis reverse hacked Annoymous' website. And blocked their attack.

It appears that most of the so called hackers where working from inside various Islamic countries.

Got a link? I would be interested in seeing that article. Also, this is a political topic. Others are attempting to make it a religious topic. Abusing human rights has no place in any religion.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    And also, if we went and took 95% of Canada's land, I would expect the rockets. What an incredibly poor analogy. You've been brainwashed to think that any criticism of Zionism is somehow Anti-Semitic.
    You need to step outside of whatever far left echo chamber you're getting your "news" from and look at the actual facts. The land was stolen you say? How? There has never been a Palestinian state. There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, that is propaganda. These are Arabs who were members of the Ottoman Empire, they are the same Arabs who live in Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon. Their goal has never been a Palestinian state, they were given that in 1947 and refused it. Their only goal is the destruction of Israel, which they have repeated over and over. An actual valid comparison would be if there was a group of Mexicans in California demanding all of San Bernadino County as their homeland and raining missiles down on LA until they get it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I hope Anonymous fails miserably. They want to attack an organization that mistreats people then they should attack the Democrat party in America.

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    You need to step outside of whatever far left echo chamber you're getting your "news" from and look at the actual facts. The land was stolen you say? How? There has never been a Palestinian state. There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, that is propaganda. These are Arabs who were members of the Ottoman Empire, they are the same Arabs who live in Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon. Their goal has never been a Palestinian state, they were given that in 1947 and refused it. Their only goal is the destruction of Israel, which they have repeated over and over. An actual valid comparison would be if there was a group of Mexicans in California demanding all of San Bernadino County as their homeland and raining missiles down on LA until they get it.

I am all ears for learning more about the history of the region. If you've got some links to send me, please do. But the issue isn't about who has the rights to land. It's about the reactions and so-called solutions to problems.

Because some Palestians attack Israel, all of them are punished.

So by that logic, would you agree with president Hussein Obama's reaction to the Newtown tragedy and the Aurora tragedy--punishing all law-abiding gun owners for the actions of a crazed madman? Because that's what's happening here. And it's what's happening in Israel. Anyone of arabic descent is being punished for the actions of the violent. How could anyone agree with such a practice??

And I have no idea where you're getting this "Left" BS from. I moved out of NYC to get away from the leftist BS. I'd rather die than live in a place run by Bloomberg, so don't sit there and act like I'm some democrat who is trying to take away people's rights and regulate everything out of existence. I'm as libertarian as they come and I'm a fiscal conservative. Live and let live. (not currently happening in Israel.)

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

There was some research done a few years back that indicated that many of the so called Palestinains were really Jews who the Turks forced to convert to Islam. In private they still practice Judaism.

Top Bottom