• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    50k bond for "leaking" personal information about goldman sachs executives and a few police officers...

Yeah, criminal of the century there. What a waste of taxpayer money.

Go pay your taxes people so you can send a dozen fbi agents on a all expense paid vacation to Melborne over some addresses...

Pathetic.

"Five hacktivist member of Anonymous offshoot Lulzsec were arrested in March by law enforcement officials in Europe and the US, who acted on information leaked by the group's prominent leader, Hextor Xavier Mensegu, called Sabu. LulzSec is allegedly responsible for billions of dollars in damage to governments, international banks and corporations through coordinated cyber-attacks."

He's a part of that. Billions of dollars, is worth thousands to me.

Ok boob reference time...

He probably won't do any jail time, he'll plead to the charges then work for the government to pay off his debt...tit for tat.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    He's a part of that. Billions of dollars, is worth thousands to me.

The personal names and addresses of goldman sachs executives and the names and addys of the terrorist cops who pepper sprayed innocent and random people in NYC are worth billions of dollars?

That information somehow cost you thousands?

Specifically, how did this guy cause any of that.

BTW before you answer, you use the internet and support apple and/or microsoft, you support the the tools they use.

YOU are a part of it too by your logic.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The personal names and addresses of goldman sachs executives and the names and addys of the terrorist cops who pepper sprayed innocent and random people in NYC are worth billions of dollars?

BTW before you answer, you use the internet and support apple and/or microsoft, you support the the tools they use.

Yeah, but what about a thinly disguised breast reference?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    See my avatar

I'm sure the Feds are working diligently to nip this problem in the bud. Those busters at Goldman Sachs on the .gov teat should be public information.

Did the Feds flash their headlights and bring out the bazookas to apprehend him or were they knockers and the suspect came quietly?

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY

I'm referring to what the group "anonymous" has done so far. Regardless of the situation, i don't support someone from another country planting viruses or hacking into a computer to post people's personal information. Just because you dislike something you saw on the news doesn't mean you can then do whatever you want to that person. Zimmerman was charged with murder. Regardless of my feelings on that case, i don't think anyone should be posting where his family lives, health issues, and his bank account information.

No but i would spend thousands to send agents to australia to get a guy who is part of an organization that costs us billions. Simple economics.

He didn't however he is part of a group that did. Example: America is at war with al qaeda, however not all al qaeda members have crashed an airplane into a US landmark.

Yes i get on the internet with my iPad, however i don't hack your computer and post your account numbers, your medical history, your work schedule and your address. I simply check my email.

I just flew in from Atlanta last night on UsAir...I used the same tools that terrorists used to blow up the twin towers. ...and by your logic, i'm a terrorist.

This issue has titillated my senses from the beginning. I try to stay abreast of whats going on.

Top Bottom