Another anti-gunner preaching violence. Son of NJ Senate Majority Leader.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Son of NJ Senate Majority Leader Wants Trump To Blow His Brains Out ? Bearing Arms

Son of NJ Senate Majority Leader Wants Trump To Blow His Brains Out

13254410_10154066306060115_305339834121959555_n.jpg

His FB page
    https://www.facebook.com/daniel.j.weinberg.5

Daniel J Weinberg

FollowFollowing · Yesterday ·

Im reposting this because it makes the gun nut freaks even nuttier

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Fair enough, guys.

Just exactly how do you think it would be portrayed if someone posted the same image, but with Obama or Hillary or Bernie pulling the trigger on themselves, and called for them to do what the pic indicated?

Just how fast would this be labeled "hate speech" and someone be the target of demands for either their job, their head, or both, and an insistance upon them giving a public, written apology? If the target was Obama, whoever said it would also be called a racist, or if Hillary, a misogynist.

But I suppose that's not any kind of double standard or hypocrisy if it's a leftist saying it about someone he considers an enemy.

Is it "handgun violence"? No. But it's not acceptable, either, no matter of whom we're speaking, nor who's saying it.

Blessings,
    Bill

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I thought we weren't counting suicides as handgun violence? I'm confused.

I knew we could count on someone to turn the intended purpose of the OP's thread around. Calling for someone to blow their brains out is indeed preaching violence. That's the purpose of the thread. I'm sure you two already knew that but just had to be cute anyhow. Typical.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I knew we could count on someone to turn the intended purpose of the OP's thread around. Calling for someone to blow their brains out is indeed preaching violence. That's the purpose of the thread. I'm sure you two already knew that but just had to be cute anyhow. Typical.

I don't think it's unreasonable to demand consistency. Personally, I don't think suicides should count in the gun violence stats. But I don't think this is a call for violence, either.

Top Bottom