• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    BRADIS GUNS IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE NOW A STOCKING DEALER FOR SLIP2000 GUN CLEANING PRODUCTS!

SLIP2000's non-toxic, non-hazardous, biodegradable cleaners and lubricants have become the products of choice for law enforcement, military and competition shooters worldwide.

I have used and recommended SLIP2000 products for years, and am excited to finally be able to add them to our inventory.

Our initial SLIP2000 order is due in Friday 4/29. We will be featuring the lube/cleaner/Carbon Killer combo packs, as well as both standard Gun Lube and EWL (Extreme Weapons Lube) in various sizes, 725 Gun Cleaner in 4oz and 16oz spray bottles, and EWG (Extreme Weapons Grease) in the syringe applicators.

In the meantime, if you would like to special order anything from the SLIP2000 catalog, please stop by the shop and we'll get you taken care of.

Slip 2000™ - Official Web Site

COME SEE US!

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Interestingly, the rep told me they'd recently had an increase in volume of orders from "our area" but had no dealer presence here... yet looking on their site, I see 3 other dealers listed in the greater Indy metro area. That said, none are really on our side of town, so :dunno:

Anyway, I am stoked to finally be able to have this stuff in the shop; we have a couple distributors who carry it, but price and availability (or lack thereof) just didn't make it feasible to buy from them. Going direct solves that problem.

SLIP2000 has come out with some great new products and sizing options this year; check 'em out and I think you'll like what you find.

MWCMT

Plinker
    Jun 30, 2010
    South
    I picked up some Slip2000 grease a while back and have used it on several firearms. I suggest operating your action while listening to it real good and then lube it up and listen again as you operate it a few times. You can really hear the difference in the sound. SMOOTH!

Top Bottom