ANOTHER cop shoots unarmed .......... wait !!! what ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Didn't see this anywhere already so ........

This video makes a very good point, you can't always go by what you think you see. I think lots of videos online get taken for what didn't really happen. When I first wAtched it I thought tHis had to be fake ..... he was clearly putting down the weapon. Not till I read the text and watched again that I noticed His right hand behind his back. Shame on me. :ugh:

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170481-9-second-video-shows-cops-shooting-man-putting-gun-watch-twice-wont-believe/

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    This clip is some number of years old, don't know if it's still up on YouTube or not.

The lesson, of course, is to watch both hands. Just because someone is surrendering 'a' weapon doesn't mean they're surrendering their only weapon. Maintain distance, as distance (essentially) allows time and a 'safety net'.

WhatTheHill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Columbus, IN
    which cop? Looked to me like the guy behind the subject was the one that saw what happened and yelled gun?
    The officer peaking around the corner. He saw what was happening fast enough to inform the other officer that the suspect had another gun. Great teamwork in my opinion. Great work by the both of them.

Top Bottom