• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    All in the name of public safety (of course) the Marshal Service conducted a warrantless search of an apartment in FL, terrorizing the occupants in the process.

The audacity of these guys to shine lights in peoples eyes, point their guns at the occupants, but be upset that people may not understand or believe that they are actually the police is amazing. Whatever happened to warrants?

Prison Planet.com » Florida Nurse Terrorized by US Marshals in Warrantless Raid

Don't you feel safer?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    She shouldn't be talking to the press? Who the frak does this kop think he is? He says he needs to go home at night? Well I think he needs a long unpaid vacation and no retirement benefits.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Another article

Lyons: Police raid felt like home invasion | HeraldTribune.com

Goldsberry, 59, said she had looked up from the sink to see a man “wearing a hunting vest.”

He was aiming a gun at her face, with a red light pinpointing her.

“I screamed and screamed,” she said.

I asked him what happened. He said they had a tip that a child-rape suspect was at the complex.

The tip was never about Goldsberry's apartment, specifically, Wiggins acknowledged. It was about the complex.

But when the people in Goldsberry's apartment didn't open up, that told [Officer] Wiggins he had probably found the right door. No one at other units had reacted that way, he said.

Maybe none of them had a gun pointed at them through the kitchen window, I suggested. But Wiggins didn't think that was much excuse for the woman's behavior. He said he acted with restraint and didn't like having that gun aimed at him.

“I went above and beyond,” Wiggins said. “I have to go home at night.”

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    The incongruity of Wiggins attitude is what is disconcerting. He "went above and beyond" and has to "go home at night" but he claims to have "acted with restraint" and "didn't like having that gun pointed at him."

Who the hell does this guy think he is? A few people could have ended up dead or injured that night and all for naught...the suspect was somewhere else.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    But the man just demanded they open the door. The actual words, the couple say, were, “We're the f------ police; open the f------ door.”

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Federal agents enter home, hold armed standoff with innocent women thinking it was home invasion

Agent: We're Federal Marshals and can do what we want!

[video=youtube;sDoJQHxlPQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDoJQHxlPQ4[/video]

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i try to be sensitive...and not bash cops too brutally on this website...mostly because im sure that the cops on here are very far away from these horror stories that we hear about.....the only problem is that we hear these horror stories ALMOST EVERY DAY...its really getting old and or irritating......when will someone in a position of power stand up and say that enough is enough.....its time to put a leash on the violent criminal dog that has almost become the average american police officer????

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Eventually Wiggins admitted, “I feel bad for her. But at the same time, I had to reasonably believe the bad guy was in her house based on what they were doing.”

Not answering the door = hiding a fugitive?

I can think of a dozen things it could be. None of which are criminal. What about...
    ...taking a ****?
    ...horizontal mamba
    ...taking a shower
    ...feeding a baby
    ...reading a book
    ...ignoring the door-to-door salesman
    ...avoiding a home invasion attempt (this may be only applicable for INGO members)
    ...posting on INGO
    ...making a candy dish where 2 degrees is the difference between success and failure
    ...watching a movie
    ...reading to your kid
    ...sleeping

Wiggins is full of ****.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Not answering the door = hiding a fugitive?

I can think of a dozen things it could be. None of which are criminal. What about...
    ...taking a ****?
    ...horizontal mamba
    ...taking a shower
    ...feeding a baby
    ...reading a book
    ...ignoring the door-to-door salesman
    ...avoiding a home invasion attempt (this may be only applicable for INGO members)
    ...posting on INGO
    ...making a candy dish where 2 degrees is the difference between success and failure
    ...watching a movie
    ...reading to your kid
    ...sleeping

Wiggins is full of ****.

...Or any daggone thing you wanted to do other than answer the door!

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    This is really scary. There are more than a few people I can think of that would have ventilated that Marshal right about the time he kicked in the door.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    “I went above and beyond. I have to go home at night,” said Wiggins.

It's always just about getting home. He didn't like having a gun pointed at him. How about that.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    “I went above and beyond. I have to go home at night,” said Wiggins.

It's always just about getting home. He didn't like having a gun pointed at him. How about that.

I swear to gawd I am so sick and tired of hearing "I have to go home tonight" Well If the cop is so darned scared of his or her job THEN QUIT AND FIND ANOTHER JOB THEY ARE MORE ABLE TO DO.

This ignorant cop has no clue or concept on how to be a cop, pointing a gun thru a window at someone... Idiot should be gone from the force, PERIOD!

Gunner

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    As he stated, he's a US Marshal and can do whatever he wants. Apparently it's true as none of the people who pull off these warantless searches are ever prosecuted. In a police state the police are above the law.

Top Bottom