• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Was starting to think I killed it again.

Super Troopers. Can you identify the pistol Chief Grady is carrying in the trailer scene?

"Number 1, I don't remember how often I used to jerk off, but it was a lot. Number 2, I wasn't pissed off at my dad, even when I was old enough to know what he and mom were doing in the bedroom. Number 3, I don't look in the toilet before I flush it. Number 4, I haven't wet my bed for a long time. Number 5, why don't the two of you go **** yourselves; I'm outta here."

Basic instinct

Look, you want me to be really honest with you Ron?

No. Lie to him He likes it

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    "You die first. Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe."

Tombstone

"Any man that's got the guts to sell his soul for love has got the power to change the world. You didn't do it for greed, you did it for the right reason. Maybe that puts God on your side. To them that makes you dangerous, makes you unpredictable. That's the best thing you can be right now."

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    "Any man that's got the guts to sell his soul for love has got the power to change the world. You didn't do it for greed, you did it for the right reason. Maybe that puts God on your side. To them that makes you dangerous, makes you unpredictable. That's the best thing you can be right now."

Ghost Rider

"Where the hell can I get eyes like that??"
    "Gotta kill a few people."

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    My name be Nibs the Cutthroat, feared by man and greatly desired by the ladies."

Finding Neverland

"Have you seen Billy Jack? Ah, come on, you've seen it. If you don't get out of my way, I'm gonna take this left foot, and I'm gonna whop you right on the nose. And you know what? There ain't a damn thing you can do about it."
    "I hated that movie!"

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    "Have you seen Billy Jack? Ah, come on, you've seen it. If you don't get out of my way, I'm gonna take this left foot, and I'm gonna whop you right on the nose. And you know what? There ain't a damn thing you can do about it."
    "I hated that movie!"

Hollow Point

"Do you ever get the feeling Benjamin's just using us?"
    "Good call. It's like he wants us to be liked by everyone. I mean Led Zeppelin didn't write tunes everybody liked. They left that to the Bee Gees."

Top Bottom