• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clearwat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    I scanned his blog, seems like a clown to me. Not worth the time to leave him a comment. Anti 1st ammendment, Anti 2nd ammendment, what is this guy for?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Let's pretend for a moment the 2A doesn't apply to individuals, Does this guy know what a militia is made up of?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    In Colonial times, up to about age 50 were "active" militia. After that age, you were considered too old to fight, somewhat like our military today has a cutoff age at which they will no longer enlist you (42, I think)

This did not mean that those men no longer were armed, it meant they continued to contribute in other ways, they simply were no longer expected when the others drilled each week. Of course, there were some dangerous old men then, too. I seem to recall a story of a man of 78 who was shot in the face, bayonetted 13 times and left for dead... Of course, the reason he was so treated was that, armed with two pistols and a cavalry saber he took from their former owners in battle and his own musket, he was picking off British troops with precision and speed, and a detachment was sent to eliminate the "platoon" (of one) that was attacking them. He did die, of course... about 18 years later!

Our current law is written to include ages 17-45, IIRC. Unfortunately, if we were to gather and drill, it would be considered "paramilitary activity" and we would be arrested. :rolleyes: :xmad:

Ain't that a kick in the arse? Arrested for doing one's duty and being part of a "well-regulated" militia.

This clown is not even worth opening the link, if what I've read here is true. He has no concept of what being an American entails.

Blessings,
    Bill

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I was just reading his blog again and I notice he mentions the callers had southern accents. So what? What is his fu**ing point in saying they had southern accents. And he says the guy that called was a older man. Can you tell from someones voice how old they are? I am beginning to think this phone call is made up and he is a fu**ing liar to start with.

Top Bottom