• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    What if you're depressed because you don't have enough guns?
    Taking them away would exasperate the problem.

I apologize Sir, I've never corrected you before, but the word I believe you are looking for is exacerbate, although I believe it would exasperate you.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Strange really, what's going to be the determining factor to mark a person as "depressed"? When you consider how widely anti depressants are prescribed, how much EAPs at employers are pushed, grief counselors to every school at every crisis. The country is full of people who meet some definition of "depressed".
    Yep, that's the plan: declare ALL of us somehow incompetent and our rights null and void--like obeyme and social-insecurity declaring those who have someone else designated to handle their funds, mentally incompetent and unfit to own guns--'round up them sheeple!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No worries, that's the spirit I answered in. I'm always open to a "why" question. It's the "I would have done this" from people with no idea what's involved that gets old. Now, if you'll excuse me I see some guys building a bridge and I think they are doing it wrong...

I can go one better on you. I saw some guys building a highway and I know for a fact that they are doing it wrong.

Top Bottom