• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have yet to understand how I missed their booth! Totally needed to grab a FSS for my M&P... Maybe I should call them & ask if I could still have the deal???

Can't hurt to ask. Some of the vendors I spoke with said their Show deals lasted a couple weeks or so. I have a code from BladeTech that's good till 6/1.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Almost all them anyway. I was looking forward to picking up a set of black cherry double diamond grips for my compact 1911 and that seemed to be the only one they did not have in stock. Oh well.

Did you ask if you could order them at the show price? I placed an order for grips that they didn't have on hand and they are shipping free.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    I got to meet Wiley Clapp. I own his namesake Colt 1911 Commander but he is much more impressive. A really nice guy. :rockwoot:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I was blown away with how so many of the key players for their businesses were so easily approachable & seemed to enjoy making time to visit with "the little guy / gal" like you & me... Some people have earned consideration for purchasing simply because of how they treated me for 5 - 10 minutes at this conference.

This also totally floored me.

I was amazed by how accessible the exhibitors were. Everywhere I went I had questions and everyone was just so cool in answering them. I discussed .50's with Armalite, optics with aimpoint, .308 barrel length with DPMS, chamber fluting with PTR, ammo consistency with Wolf, magnified optics with Alan from A&A Optics, mounting positions with surefire, Patton Sabers with Cold Steel, water buffalo caliber choice with a variety of outfitters and a ton more.

It was a gun nerd's paradise. The NRA really delivered and so did the exhibitors.

THEFAT45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2013
    Knox
    Where did you see the Desert Tactical arms? I was so disappointed that they didn't have a booth. I really want to get one of the MDRs when they come out, but I want to hold one before I drop 2600.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I don't know about "ah ha" but I thought SIG clearly had the best booth of the major players and H&K had the most disappointing. I'm not sure why Heckler & Koch even bothered exhibiting.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I don't know about "ah ha" but I thought SIG clearly had the best booth of the major players and H&K had the most disappointing. I'm not sure why Heckler & Koch even bothered exhibiting.

Because they're better than everyone else - and that if you want an H&K you'll seek it out.

Top Bottom