• ...and so much more!
  • deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    well, its that time again. got the new gun itch. xdm 5.25 is the scratch. somebody please tell me the trigger isnt as bad as i 've heard? how good is the accuracy? any 1st hand info would be appreciated...thanx all

john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The trigger is decent, I'm pretty sure its the same as other xdm's. My friend brought his home for $730 I think. I've shot about 150 rounds through it and enjoyed every one of them. I found it highly accurate, and comfortable. His is chambered in 9mm. We also adjusted the sights on it and shot well at just over 20 yds. If its just for target shooting I would say buy it.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Buddy bought one, I've shot it some and have to say it's a very nice pistol. Feels like a XDm (as you would expect) and the added sights are nice. Trigger seems very similar to the 4.5" and overall a very nice piece. I believe for the all blued version my friend picked his up for $750+tax. So it looks like the guy a post above myself got a better deal.

He has roughly 3-400 rounds down range, all in bad weather (one competition was in 16* weather) without hiccups. Very nice piece, if I was a Springfield guy I would already have one.

Note: His is chambered in 9mm

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    appreciate all the info guy, feel much better about it now. had been reading that the trigger pull was upwards of 7 lbs, sounds like the reviewers had maybe gotten hold of a couple of bad ones. i guess i'm just going to dive in, it is a beautiful gun and i love my old xd, so.....

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Used one this past Sunday instructing a NRA Basic pistol course to a group of Venturing Scouts. Did not shoot it. Love the way it felt in my hand. It was chambered in .45 ACP. I really wish Glock would come out with one in that size and caliber... I like the Springfield Armory XD's but prefer Glock. Just my two bits.

Top Bottom