• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The countdown is probably for a teaser, not a solid announcement, (altho I'd like to be wrong). They have an event scheduled for the 14th and that's likely to be the big announcement. The new Fallout will be set in Boston, if the leaks are correct and they haven't changed things around to squash the leaks. I'm looking forward to a new one. Been too long. Hopefully, they keep it as a one player game and don't go the MMO route that Bethesda did with Elder Scrolls. I'd hate that.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Uh YEAH! Vegas, baby!

I got spurs that jingle jangle jiiiiingle

The countdown is probably for a teaser, not a solid announcement, (altho I'd like to be wrong). They have an event scheduled for the 14th and that's likely to be the big announcement. The new Fallout will be set in Boston, if the leaks are correct and they haven't changed things around to squash the leaks. I'm looking forward to a new one. Been too long. Hopefully, they keep it as a one player game and don't go the MMO route that Bethesda did with Elder Scrolls. I'd hate that.

I'd be ok with a teaser or announcement, because it would mean Fallout 4 is imminent :) And I agree with you (and I'm guessing the general public) in that MMO is not the way to take Fallout.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Fallout is one of the only games I can really get into. Both my wife and I have played them, but she says she's the bigger fan. She's currently obsessed with Skyrim though.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    All the whispers since New Vegas came out have said that the newest game will be set in the Commonwealth, a part of New England centered around "The Institute", what we now call MIT. It's gonna be good.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Hope it comes out on ps3! If not I'll have an excuse to start saving up for a ps4 then :P (also want to try witcher 3 out!).
    Loved New Vegas, just recently started up a new playthrough and am amazed at how much stuff I missed my first plathrough! And I had maaaaany hours logged into New Vegas. Also liked fallout 3, but the iron sights in NV made it a much more challenging and helluva fun FPS.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Hope it comes out on ps3! If not I'll have an excuse to start saving up for a ps4 then :P (also want to try witcher 3 out!).
    Loved New Vegas, just recently started up a new playthrough and am amazed at how much stuff I missed my first plathrough! And I had maaaaany hours logged into New Vegas. Also liked fallout 3, but the iron sights in NV made it a much more challenging and helluva fun FPS.

Well there's your problem right there, you only had done 1 playthrough! :): One of the things I love is that you can do so many playthroughs and experiment with the different perks and abilities. Very immersive games

Top Bottom