Any IMPD that work the east side on here?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    We've been fairly lucky crime wise , but starting to notice some red flags. Trying to figure out if there's a formal or informal way to request a few drive bys/patrols just to remind the bad guys that you're watching.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We've been fairly lucky crime wise , but starting to notice some red flags. Trying to figure out if there's a formal or informal way to request a few drive bys/patrols just to remind the bad guys that you're watching.

Easy. Call the non-emergency line and express concern and request additional patrols based on said red flags. I've done so myself in the past and noticed an increase in patrols afterward for a bit.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Yup. 327-3811 is non-emergency dispatch. If you want to give the nearest major intersection I'll give you the number to the roll call site for your area. Request a "patrol when possible" and tell them why, and they'll set it up.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also, try to attend east district communty meetings with Impd.

Officer Brownie will give you his email address and you can send him suspicious, noncrime information. They will compile and keep track of characters until they have a reason to pick them up all legal like.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There are several "targeted areas" on the east side that are supposedly getting increased attention these days according to the news reports I've been seeing.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Me and ingoer dooshie have a problem house in our east side neighborhood, now the trouble house seems to be walking over to the nurse's house on a regular. Pill packages in the ditch constant thugs etc in and out at the house, all new cars, large tv's etc delivered, and no one out of the 6 people in the house works.
    Kids in the house while a convicted child molester lives in a closet,
    and a teenager that has not spent 1 day in school, in the 7 years I lived in this house Ive seen him outside only 2 times re-enacting Matrix movies. The poor kid has been raised in a dangerous hell hole.

Were gonna need help.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom