• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    I have never heard anything good regarding Jenning pistols of any kind. That being said, might as well clean em up and run a few boxes thru each one, to see if there is a keeper in the lot.

JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon
    I have a crome (I guess) one that we found hidden in a closet of the house we bought but it was missing the clip. After hunting down a clip and my kids getting excited to have a small gun fit their hands we found out how cheap they are. It won't reload after firing the one in the chamber and it's not much more than an odd pair of pliers holding a bullet to which a controlled paper clip strikes the round. Sarcasm of course just wish I would have saved the money I spent on the clip
    Btw, it didn't belong to the previous owners and I wasn't going on a long venture just to return a cheap gun.

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    I've never owned a Jennings in any caliber and do not plan on ever
    owning one. However, over the years the owners of these firearms
    seem to report back the same information, mine works fine, or the
    one I own is junk and will never own another. 50/50 :dunno:

:ingo::patriot:

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    My Jimenez JA-22 (the current model) functions perfectly if I don't accidentally flip the safety on with my thumb.

I got it because it was a .22lr that my son could grip. But I've since gotten the SR22 for that purpose.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Why dont you keep one and give it a try? Put some rounds thru it and then you can give all us fellow Ingoers a range report. I say if you can get one for a $100 or less why not?

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I seen a buddys 9mm come apart in his hands a couple rounds into the magazine. The loaded chamber indicator hit the roof above the shooting tables. I think he paid 75 bucks for it, he didn't agree, but everyone else thought it was worth it for the laugh we all got at his expense

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    I've heard some people complain that they have come apart in their hand while they were shooting it.I won't ever take a chance on a piece of garbage like that.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    "Starter pistols", what poor struggling gun nuts bought when they turned twenty-one and saved up a hundred bucks somewhere so they could get their first gun and feel like a bad ass carrying it around. I once saw a security guard during on christmas with two under his arms in shoulder holsters............then we got older, got into serious firearms, then these pistols (yes I owned one back in the day), became takle box or sock drawer queens and you could not give one away. I sold mine to a friend who wanted it for his wife for $25, I think I paid $60 new in the 80's for mine .

Go ahead, admit it.......you had one, or new somebody who did. Maybe in your tackle box or sock drawer right now.

Top Bottom