• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Inspired by the rap/hip hop thread..

Seems the older I get, the HEAVIER I like my music.. I love Old Metallica, Queensryche, Kamelot, Scar Symmetry, Dream Theater, Lacuna Coil..

Anyone else?

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    My favorite band is Fear Factory. I enjoy Megadeth, old Metallica, Sepultura that kind of stuff. Going to get the Adrenaline Mob album. Sounds like good stuff.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Cut my four-string teeth on Rush and Maiden. Moved on from there to TOOL. The cover bands I was in covered them, Godsmack, Sevendust, Dio, Zombie, among others. To this day I find myself typically listening to something that's downtuned with heavy distortion.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    you forgot Iron Maiden

I did indeed! (hey, I can't list ALL the bands I like, lol)

My favorite band is Fear Factory. I enjoy Megadeth, old Metallica, Sepultura that kind of stuff. Going to get the Adrenaline Mob album. Sounds like good stuff.

I'm liking the Adrenaline Mob cd, the track with Lizzy Hale from Halestorm is pretty good..

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I enjoy a good mix. Rock, hard rock, 70s rock, and metal. CCR, Doors, older Metallica, Megadeth, GWAR, Drowning Pool, Creed...just to name a few. You can see where I am going with this. I did not open the other thread. I don't even listen to country unless I'm at work and it's just background noise.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I had a nice set of speakers I got from a Psyop's team and loved to play Anthrax while driving through Iraqi villages that weren't the friendliest:D But, I am a Heavy Metal junkie.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I enjoy a good mix. Rock, hard rock, 70s rock, and metal. CCR, Doors, older Metallica, Megadeth, GWAR, Drowning Pool, Creed...just to name a few. You can see where I am going with this. I did not open the other thread. I don't even listen to country unless I'm at work and it's just background noise.

Not a huge country or rap fan myself, but other than that I listen to a pretty wide variety as well. Jazz, 80's rock, 70's, some classical, funk, etc

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    quiet riot, faith no more, pantera,dio,...
    git.gif

anyone ever hear of a band named pimpadelic out of texas? thier southern devils cd is pretty good especially "So Damn Tough"

Last edited:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Any of these count? :D

Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Red, Killswitch Engage, The Pretty Reckless, Black Veil Brides, Pop Evil, Seether, Shinedown, Smile Empty Soul, Trapt

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Any of these count? :D

Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Red, Killswitch Engage, The Pretty Reckless, Black Veil Brides, Pop Evil, Seether, Shinedown, Smile Empty Soul, Trapt

I guess we can count Emo metal :cool:

anyone in indy remember the original x103? or 107.1 the edge?

I remember when x103 went metal for a few weeks, with no DJs until they could get everything set up. Best station we ever had, lol. Then, once it went "live" it was OK, better than now that's for sure..

Top Bottom