• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    I haven't settled on prices yet but the golf ball one(5"dia X 24") will probably be in the $750 range as the piece of steel is over $200 to start with then the material for the trunnions and rear ball plus all the machining. I haven't figured it out on the larger ones as the material is around $500 and it's a lot harder to handle and machine.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Thank you for posting the info. You should post a few in the WTS section! See what kind of interest you can get. I'll bet you sell some.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    To delete mesages select the check box next to the message you want to delete. Scroll down as you check the messages checking it appropriate box and you will see a black box that says "selected messages" Click on that box and it will bring up a menu that ask what you want to do with the messages. Selected delete selected messages. Vada boom... More room!

Hope that helps!

atalon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Indy
    I need to figure out how to empty the box without deleting everything, some messages I need to save.
    You may already know this but just in case the messages in your sent folder also are included in the message count so you can delete some of those as well to get your message count down.

Otherwise, you could take screen captures of the emails before deleting them.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Being a sight supporter doesn't allow you to be a vendor.

Correct, but he can still sell them here, I believe it just has to be done in the classifieds. Have to be careful to not make sale-pitches and sales threads outside of the classifieds without being a vendor (based on my recollection of the rules). My comment regarding becoming a site-supporter pertains only to his problem with a full inbox. Becoming a site-supporter increases your PM box to 500 messages. I paid to be a site-supporter over a year ago when I did a group buy just to help with the influx of PMs I expected...

Top Bottom