• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Is climbing big snow mounds safe? Like the ones in big parking lots that the plowers push all the snow into?

Try it. But have a shovel ready for when you sink to the frame. ;) Or a buddy with a strap/winch.

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    For you fellow Jeepers, check out jeepuporshutup.com (jeepuporshutup.forumotion.com will take you straight to the forum). Mostly FW area offroad enthusiasts, but open to anyone anywhere. Have several members from all over IN as well as MI and OH. Im a moderator over there under the same screen name

Heres my lot

93 ZJ ive used to race the TREC series at the Badlands. Didnt get to at all last season but trying to get it back together for this season

How it looked the last time I raced it
    DSC_0526-1.jpg

How it looks right now
    2011-12-11172842.jpg

2000 XJ I built for my wife to drive (this pic was just before headed up to Bundy Hill)
    IMG_0935.jpg

YJ roller i have for sale, let me know if your interested! No eng/trans/tcase, but spotless frame and complete interior, etc. Trying to sell to fund an AR and help with the race Jeep
    IMG_1544.jpg

TJ I had recently. Sold to fund a truck and trailer for the racing. Miss it alot, but needed the tow rig trailer to continue racing
    tjflexin.jpg

First Jeep I built. Really miss this one. Saved it from auction doom, limping on its last leg, bone stock, carbd 4.2. Ended up with 4.5" lift, 35s, 4.0 head swap, GM 4.3 TBI to replace the carb completely set up and wired by me, and tons of other goodies. Thought id like a TJ more, still regret that to this day. Wish I could find and buy her back
    16355_532779545520_215904478_31830853_6426977_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    A poser shot of my baby. A '93 YJ.
    1016001758b-1.jpg

I'm on my third. I've had a Jeep since before I could drive and I will always have one. Before this one I had a CJ7 for 6 months then a CJ5 the rest of the way through high school. I bought this one the week after high school graduation. I had big plans for this YJ, which has served me quite well throughout the years, but I'm debating on selling it and going a different direction..... Something with flat fenders and round headlights. :D

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    First Jeep I built. Really miss this one. Saved it from auction doom, limping on its last leg, bone stock, carbd 4.2. Ended up with 4.5" lift, 35s, 4.0 head swap, GM 4.3 TBI to replace the carb completely set up and wired by me, and tons of other goodies. Thought id like a TJ more, still regret that to this day. Wish I could find and buy her back
    16355_532779545520_215904478_31830853_6426977_n.jpg

Now I don't want to sell mine. :(

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    If ya do, sell it to me for a smokin deal! lol. I really miss mine, which is why i bought the roller. But im just not gonna have time anywhere in the near future to build it, let alone money haha
    I'm in the same boat here, which is why I would have to sell my YJ to fund the DD/wheeler CJ3A or 3B. :dunno:

I still miss my CJ5. It doesn't help that the new owner (he's had it since '06) brings it to my Dad's shop to do whatever work it needs. So I imagine I would miss this one too.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Why are you selling it?

I don't have the time or money for it with school and work. I'll get another one in the future when I can afford a newer one and have a little more time and money to throw at it. It hurts to sell it, but it's the smart thing to do at the moment.

Top Bottom