• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I had a 2 door 2011 Wrangler Rubicon... I don't miss the terrible gas mileage, the inadequate storage capacity, the painfully slow acceleration, or the terror of taking corners.

But every time it snows a small part of me sheds a tear for selling it.

I do know someone who is looking for a WWII era Willies. Any suggestions would be helpful.

rrrbmwwps

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Wabash indiana
    I had a '79 Full Size Cherokee that had been rolled. I cut the top off and removed the doors so it was similar to it's little sister the CJ, does this count as a jeep? Was a lot of fun. Now that I am married and old my wife makes me drive vehicles that don't embarrass her. So we have a rusty '78 cj7.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    LOL that's not silliness, it's neat!

I read that thread before. I'm either going to use Sunfire or 4WP.

Or trade my TJ for a truck :D

Well, the truck will need lockers too. Are you sure you don't want to install them yourself? Where was that post of yours I quoted where you said you would be doing all your own work?

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I had a '79 Full Size Cherokee that had been rolled. I cut the top off and removed the doors so it was similar to it's little sister the CJ, does this count as a jeep? Was a lot of fun. Now that I am married and old my wife makes me drive vehicles that don't embarrass her. So we have a rusty '78 cj7.

Glad to see the CJ's represented in here. Pics?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Well, the truck will need lockers too. Are you sure you dontdon't want to install them yourself? Where was that post of yours I quoted where you said you would be doing all your own work?

That was when I was talking about suspension. And I did that :p

I'm not ballsy enough to do gears.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    That was when I was talking about suspension. And I did that :p

I'm not ballsy enough to do gears.

Oh come on now. If you screw up the suspension the axle falls off at speed and you die. If you screw up gears you're just out some money. I can't believe you don't feel adequately prepared after my informational posts. :D

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Who would you guys go to balance your tires in the Brownsburg area?

I'm not driving a jeep, but I have a 2007 FJ and just had my BFG AT KO's balanced and rotated at the Discount Tire in Avon. No issues to report. (I had the free rotate and balance for life transferred from the previous owner back in October when I bought it, so the service was free). When I go to pick up some KO2's and the 5th matching rim for the spare, I'll probably do it at Discount.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have used Discount Tire in Avon also. Aside from the apparent lack of training in how to properly operate a torque wrench, they do fine.

Ah, that could well be. I haven't tried to get one off... they like many shops probably just hammer away with the impact wrench.

Top Bottom