• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I presently own 5 Kahrs. My K40 is definitely the best shooter of the bunch. I shoot it better than my Glock 23. tbhausen, you'll love the way the K9 shoots once you get used to the trigger. Think double action revolver, only a whole lot smoother.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    Yes the 8rnd mag with the extention gives your pinky a smooth and comfortable place to rest. You will like it .

I have enough room with the standard 7rd magazine (K820). The 8rd magazine (K920) is 1/2" longer and it is also available as K920G with a grip extension to cover the exposed magazine body when used in a K9.

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    I've handled some of the older metal kahr's at a few 1500's and really liked the feel of them. I didn't think the price was all that great. I didn't really know much about them, though.

I've shot my father's P9 and it's a neat little gun. I just borrowed it to have a slimmer CC option for the summertime, as he doesn't CC (yet, I'm working on it.). I might eventually get a K9 of my own, if my impulse control fails. (I have "enough" carry guns!)

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Got a t9 and a k9. They carry good bit I find the trigger pull hard to master. I am probably gonna sell mine at some point because I don't shoot them much and I have resumed carrying my 1911 most of the time. They are a nice well made gun just wish they didn't have that long heavy Dao trigger. The t9 feels very good in hand and carrys well and the k9 carried well in my boot with an ace bandage securing it to my leg as well as in a pocket from time to time. I never really paid much attention to the poly Kahrs but I liked the steel ones.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    T9 is the biggest dark horse handgun currently on the market.

Kahr_T9_01.jpg

Big fan of the T9. Also one of my mother's guns. (It supplements the M10 my father gave her before they were married . . . in 1961).:D

I really like this pistol, it's on my short list. I've had K9's but never the T9.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    I LOVE my K9....best "little" gun I have ever owned. Points naturally, reliable, soaks up recoil(well...its actually the wifes gun).

It feels like "quality" when I hold it....and I actually shoot the DAO trigger pretty well(I am a revolver guy too)....smooth as greased glass.

No way in hell would I trade it for anything let alone a ridiculous polymer gun.

God bless
    -Shred

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I LOVE my K9....best "little" gun I have ever owned. Points naturally, reliable, soaks up recoil(well...its actually the wifes gun).

It feels like "quality" when I hold it....and I actually shoot the DAO trigger pretty well(I am a revolver guy too)....smooth as greased glass.

No way in hell would I trade it for anything let alone a ridiculous polymer gun.

God bless
    -Shred

The K9's are nice shooting pistols. You can have some fun customizing them too. This one was a rough blued K9 I picked up at one of the 1500's for 300.00. Checkered the frame, dehorned it, polished the trigger, added night sights, and had it refinished in black cerakote.

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    After owning several models of Kahr's back when they first came out, I went away from Kahrs and started buying the latest flavor handgun. After owning Glocks, Smiths,Rugers. Etc.. I am back to carrying Kahrs. I have found I shoot nothing better than a Kahr. They are easy to conceal also. No gun I have ever held feels as good in my hand as a K series Kahr

Top Bottom