• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TNLongShot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2015
    Charlestown
    I've recently started reloading for 300blk and I've gotten some good load data on that board, however when I try to register so I can comment or post questions it never happens. I found that you can't use a free email service (like gmail which I've used for everything for a decade) so I used my ISP email account (Time Warner). Everything appears to go fine with registration, telling me to check my email but it never comes. I've used the "resend email" feature twice and still nothing. I even tried to register an account with my wife's email address and same thing, we never recieve the activation email. I tried the "contact us" form which is what it recommended if you have issues however it seems broken because when you submit it pops up a read message saying "subject required before sending" however there is no subject box or menu and I have something in every field available.

If anyone here is a member over there and would like to shoot the admin a message, my username is the same there as here.

I may give up on it after this last ditch effort! I can post my questions here about loads and such, but I thought I'd use that board for a more focused topic like that.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Ive not used that site, but when I first got into 300 way back when I got all the info I needed on here. If you cant find it in the search feature, just post up a thread. There is always someone on here willing to help.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Are you using any kind of script blocker? I've had problems like that in the past. The script blocker was stopping the registration process even though it looks like it was completed.

TNLongShot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2015
    Charlestown
    No script blocker that I know of.

To the member that PMd me, I can't reply to PMs but I would appreciate it if you'd get in touch with them for me.

papa6x

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Here is what I got in reply from the Admin on 300blktalk. Hope it helps.

"I activated him. As for him not getting the email, someone along the way is blocking the site from sending him email. Some spam filter. Or his ISP."

Top Bottom