any of you have family serving overseas right now?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grimythaone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    my wife just got deployed shes been in Afghanistan for about 3 days now, said they had a rocket get shot into Bagram the first day she was there...hit in front of her, and my brother in law is leaving for Baghdad again on the 20th of september, and my other brother in law is in Katar(Spelling????) right now

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I don't have any family overseas right now. God bless not only the soilders but their families as well!

RM

Grimythaone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    my wife is going to be gone for the next 11months, dosent get to see her son go to the first grade or any of that...but its a sacraifice worth taking, its helping us get some money saved up to get a home, shes thinking about joing the air force when shes done with the army, that'a way we can travel with her to whatever base they put her at, which will most likely be out of the country so that would be great...its rough having a wife/husband leave to go fight in the war, sucks

Grimythaone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    my wifes brother in the AF just got promoted to staff sargent too...i hope my wife joins the AF and we get to move to a different country that would be so pimp, i wish the best to all you with family an friends serving right now, they all deserve a round of applause

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I am sure that somewhere one of the family is somewhere in "harms way". I come from that kinda family.

I am on moving towards a purple ramp date myself, for that matter...

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    I got a buddy that's in Iraq with a Stryker Bde. He also did a year in Afganistan with the 173rd Airborne. I have another buddy that's a Seabee going to Iraq for his second tour.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    My little sister's in Afghanistan right now. It's her second tour, she did one in Iraq a few years ago. My older sister did a tour in Afghanistan also, but left the Army after coming home when she got pregnant.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    No, it seems my brother and I was the last of our family to serve. No wonder he and I don't have a lot to do with our sisters and nephews.

Grimythaone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    good to see people who love there country so much, my brother in law just gave me a green dot that he used in iraq it was a thoughtful gift..saved me some money too, i love being surrounded by my militant fam

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    My cousin that came here to spend the weekend and cream some sweet corn will be shipping out in either late Sept or early Oct to Iraq. He's in the Air Force and runs the refueling operation at the base and trains others how to do it.

Top Bottom