• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't think I could pick a favorite if I had to, I like em all. Aenima is the CD I grab first if Tool is in order.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I never really cared for Tool until Lateralus was released. The entire album is amazing. 10,000 Days is decent also, but just isn't quite as mind blowing as Lateralus.

I've never understood how people can listen to Aenima. I can't listen to a single song on that album all the way through without shutting it off. To each his own. :dunno:

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    One of my favorite bands of all time. I've seen them 3 times (Aenima, Lateralus and 10,000 Days tours).

My favorite song is Eulogy, but my favorite album is probably Lateralus...Due in large part to the fact that seeing them at Deer Ditch(Verizon) changed the way I listened to music...That was one of the most entertaining ~3 hours of my life.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Wore the print off of the cassettes of Undertow and Aenima, but never really got much into Lateralus and 10,000. Some favorite tracks are aenima, eulogy, h., 46 & 2, prison sex, undertow, 4 degrees, and hooker with a penis.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I have gone to great lengths to expand my threshhold pain, I will use my mistakes against you, there is no other choice.

That is actually Henry Rollins speaking that part.

They could take the vocals out and I'd still love their music. Haven't stayed up on their recent stuff though.

Top Bottom