Any pro second amendment doctors out there?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdorp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    I ask this in all seriousness.

Who knows of some pro second amendment family doctors out there? How about we start a list. Please indicate the side of town they practice on.

Given the new guidance for them to ask about guns in the home it would be great to know that your Dr understands the constitution.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I ask this in all seriousness.

Who knows of some pro second amendment family doctors out there? How about we start a list. Please indicate the side of town they practice on.

Given the new guidance for them to ask about guns in the home it would be great to know that your Dr understands the constitution.
    I'd like to help you out, but my doctor just retired. He is very pro-2A. Had his NRA lifetime membership certificate on the wall next to his medical credentials. Now I have to find another doc I can discuss gun stuff with, and not be afraid he's going to turn me into the Obamatard's health care gestapo.

apsjiml

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    I go to an md. She does alternative treatments as well, she is cash only. She doesnt take any insurance so it is not an issue at all.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Because they can ask doesn't mean you have to answer at all or answer truthfully.

"None of your business" would be my answer.

Top Bottom