Any selling Ruger 10/22 Hi capacity magazine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Regular Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2012
    NW Indiana
    This place is bad news. Many complaints against them, so keep a close eye on your order. Unfortunately for me I took a chance and ordered from them also. Lets hope its not just a scam.

Personal Choice Outfitters Intl, Buckeye, AZ | - Yellowbook

I ordered a couple mags from them in November, when everybody had everything in stock, and it took almost a month for them to arrive. Communication with and from them is poor, but my stuff did arrive in the end.

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    When I bought our 10/22 takedowns I bought 8 of the BX25s at the gunshow shortly after for 26-27 a piece. It was long before the election or any talk of bans or panic buying. Just seemed like the right thing to do. I bought 2 of the butler creeks with metal feed lips back around fathers day at Bass Pro but they are still in the packaging. I also have 2-3 plastic 25 rounders I bought just befor the previous AWB for around 20.00 each for my first 10/22.
    I just made sure for each weapon I have or HAD that I had plenty of full capacity mags. Sadly I decided registration of firearms was just going to be too hectic so at the last gun show I sold all firearms, all magazines and all ammo. I still ha e a red rider bb gun, and my longbows and recurves though I imagine those will be limited to target ranges that are manned by jack booted thugs that will hand out one arrow at a time very soon...

bmwguru

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    I ordered direct from Ruger Saturday morning for $29.95. I figured I'd get it faster going straight to the horse's mouth.
    Also got a new mag for the Mk1 for $25.95, which is also back ordered. I doubt the scare effected the market of a 30 year old 9 shot mag.
    $10 shipping on the order.
    Did Ruger charge your card now or will they charge it when they ship?

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Our local Big R had them on sale the "official" BX-25 for $19.95 with the weekly ad. Called and asked for 3 as a raincheck when they came and they agreed to it. Time will tell, but I'll be happy if they do come through for me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom