• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inhuntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Clinton
    Ordered my second belt today for there sale. I ordered my first belt last Thursday night/early Friday morning and it shipped that day. It is rock solid. What else do I need to order from them that everyone must have?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You need a combat cock.

I like their gear. I just wish cobra buckles were smaller. I LOVE my cobra belt from them, but putting the damn thing on is hardly worth it since I have to detatch the buckle, thread it, re-attach the buckle, readjust the velcro, etc. Just not worth the hassle. I probably need to put mine up for sale. Its been sitting here on the hook for the past 6 months and hasnt been worn.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Their belts and their slings are all I have and I enjoy them. Like he said above the buckles are kind of a pain... I might try the G hook model next time to try out.

I personally wouldnt order any of their chest rigs or more custom items. I've heard wait times from months to over a year for a chest rig. Not worth it to me, especially since they want money up front.

Inhuntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Clinton
    If you order over $50 you get a free combat cock. What belt do you have? I just ordered the EDC cobra belt and I think you can thread that buckle through your belt loops it's just a little more of a pain than a regular belt.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Good gear from what I've read.

Interesting customer service from a convicted felon - if I am thinking of the right guy who is banned from AR15.com for ripping people off

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you order over $50 you get a free combat cock. What belt do you have? I just ordered the EDC cobra belt and I think you can thread that buckle through your belt loops it's just a little more of a pain than a regular belt.

the 1.5" cobra. the thickness of the buckle makes it hard to thread it. Not impossible except for jeans, but not worth struggling 7x, half of them done blindly unless you thread the belt before you put on the pants. Im sure tac pants with extra large loops arent a big deal but I think I only own one pair of those.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    After a cursory glance at his lack of customer service skills, I have to say he needs to hire somebody to front his company. Jesus. He's running a consumer business, not a platoon. Dude has the customer relations skills of a honey badger.

I noticed the one time I dealt with them they were a bit terse, but not this bad. Wow.

Good products, pretty poor customer service skills.

Inhuntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Clinton
    After a cursory glance at his lack of customer service skills, I have to say he needs to hire somebody to front his company. Jesus. He's running a consumer business, not a platoon. Dude has the customer relations skills of a honey badger.

I noticed the one time I dealt with them they were a bit terse, but not this bad. Wow.

Mine of his YouTube video's he says that to many people want him to give them free stuff because something is "wrong" with their stuff. I like the way he handles his customer service. If you respect to him he will go out of his way to accomadate you. He deals with to many orders and people to fix orders of someone wanting their address change or color changed. The way he explained it is the ones giving him problems and taking away his time are people that probably wouldn't have ordered anyways so now he has more time with his customers.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I have bought some of their gear and like it well enough. I dropped by their old shop one day when I was in town and it was just insane. I like their gear, but do not think John has "people skills".

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

I'll admit, I thought that at first too but a few of their videos changed my mind. The customer is not always right and John isn't afraid to say it. They sell every piece of product they make and don't have to answer to anyone. They give away product like no other company I've ever seen. He knows they could be bigger and he chooses not to be. John has freedom that many of us can only dream about.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    We use their Peltor Headset Wraps Peltor Headband Wrap | Special Operations Equipment to add thickness to Howard Leicht headsets.

Don't really care for their cs but the wraps are great. Would someone explain the combat cocks?

I don't remember about the cocks exactly. I know they were cool on here for about five minutes then died.

I know they use a lot of scrap to make them, train new sewing women on them and give them away with orders.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have one of their low profile EDC belts and use one of their wraps for my tac sports. Haven't had to use customer service or even communicate with them about my orders - everything arrived earlier than they stated on line and I'm happy with their gear. For me, that's all I can ask. Gear has held up really well so no complaints.

Cmak85

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I have a few slings and Peltor warps (Great product) and the quality and craftsmanship is top notch. I met John @ NRA '14 and he loaded me and a few of my buddies up with a ton for swag great company..

Inhuntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Clinton
    The sale they have going on right now is a good one if anybody was thinking of ordering something. I liked my belt so much I bought another and added a new wallet I needed badly.

Top Bottom