Any stores around Indy carry Maxpedition bags?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    I have bought them online before but want to look at a couple of bags in person before buying. There are 3 dealers listed on their website but it doesn't look like they are actually dealers.

The only one that seems to actually exit is the Men's Toy Store in Nashville but their website is rather spartan (instead of Spartan).

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    I'm in the same boat and recently checked Gander Mountain as well. They carried 5.11 bags which are kind of similar, but not Maxpedition.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    might be worth a phone call to the Army Surplus store on Arlington Ave.

THIS. They do carry SOME bags, but few. They tend to carry the cheaper "EDC" bags that are made with lighter weight ballistic nylon. Trust me, I have several.

Another "what do you want to see" question. I have a Jumbo versipack that I LOVE.

tell me what you want to buy and I'll stick my head in there and check for you. I work a half mile up the road from them. Its no hassle for me to take 10 minutes to go in and poke around. It actually would be a pleasure. I like that place. Lots of cool stuff.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Apache Tactical has a pretty darned nice selection, too. I'd be surprised if someone else has even half as much. They have a bunch of accessories, as well. Great store!

Top Bottom