Anybody else think Ferdinand Show Sucked?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nwolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    The tables were too close together and you could not stop to look without causing a traffic jam. I thought it was a terrible show. If i pay money to get in, I want to walk slow and enjoy looking, not be herded and critisized for asking question or trying to deal.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I went and I enjoyed it. A show is what you make of it. Yes it was crowed & tables were really close together. It was a lot better than the Salem show a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I just don't give a poop about what people where saying.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    The Ferdinand show is crowded every year. Not flaming the OP, but you shouldn't go if you can't stand crowds. I rented a table, and there's no room behind the table, either. I didn't hear any rudeness from the crowd, most folks seemed very polite even though they got jostled.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I use to go there every year, got my first gun there when I was 11. I moved away a couple of years ago and I was in Denver for this one so I was unable to make it. My two brothers and dad made it over there as they do every year. Sometimes there are deals to be had just like every gun show. I never once heard them complain about it being crowded as most people there know everyone else.

Top Bottom