I understand that is the way to go for reciprocity:popcorn:

Also would you be interested in a local class?:dunno::popcorn:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Many, many people on here have. I havent, since the classes held at Midwest are always on weekday nights before I would have a chance to get home. One of these days I will just drive out to one on a Saturday somewhere.

A lot of people have the Florida one as well, since it offers about the same.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Being from Illinois non-resident is my only choice and I have Floride and Utah, so does my wife. They both get you most states but not the same ones. My wife has a brother living in Minnesota and the Utah is good in Minnesota, Florida is not. My wife likes to go to Florida and that takes the Florida permit.
    Utah is cheaper after you get the necessary training, $60 with $10 renewals. Florida is $117 for seven year and about the same to renew but military service or most any NRA course qualifies for training. Jim.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I've got the Utah completed... Bob the instructor that use to do the Midwest Utah classes is working on conducting a complete Florida package with the NRA basic pistol class included... Hopefully I will complete that this coming spring and get that one under my belt also. The Indiana and Utah permits pretty much cover most everywhere your gonna get to carry in, except for NM, and Kansas. The Florida opens those two up to you also... I think Bob is conducting his Utah classes out of Merrillville now and on the weekends, if you want to get in touch with him just PM me... I'm not trying to sell anything with that statement, just trying to help anyone that wants to get the permits and lives up here in NW Indiana...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I want one and I'm going to be watching for when Midwest holds their classes since it'll be a quick drive from South Bend if I have class when they're holding the classes.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Top Bottom