• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheHive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    I am not hating on your customization of your gun. However, I worry that anytime someone makes a firearm look movie or toy-like (see the Nintendo G34), it is potentially setting them up for a bad situation.

From a pure value standpoint, I think over customizing guns is a bad idea. I have passed on many guns because someone went to far with stippling, color fill, etc. I love customizing guns, so long as all the customizations are improvements and can potentially be removed and the gun returned to stock. I feel this is the best way to ensure long term value.

Who buys guns for value*** I don't Flip guns,I am a Custom Painter,and to quote Harley***, Its what we do!

so thx for the input.....

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I have been thinking about the final touch HaHa is on the list,Also something on the mag I was thinking the joker suicide squad artwork***I can't post any more pictures for some reason,quota something error...
    https://postimg.org/image/597qq2z9h/448ab0ca/

you only have so many meg's of pics you can post (the meg size of each pic total up to your max meg size)

if you delete some pics you will be able to post more
    go to the top of the screen, click "user cp" then go the left of the screen and look for "attachments", and delete some of your older ones, that way you can post new ones including "hahaha" on the mag when you paint it, or puddin's mag

TheHive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Cool thx for explaining it to me, I have more surprises on this build , but I am going to hold off on sharing as I hope to get it done very soon.
    the HAHAHA mag is happening too.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Bought a Walther PPK although in 380 cause of James Bond as well. Thing is way more accurate than you would think. Would love to own a mares leg one day. No practical reason but it looks fun and awesome in TV shows.

iCarry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Porter
    Nice Job. The first pistol I bought right after I turned 21 was a HK USPc. I did this because it was the gun Jack Bauer used in the TV show 24.

Top Bottom