• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    No Xbox, but I do ride one of these. Put in 32 miles yesterday and had a fun time. Stick to the local trails, of which there are plenty up around here.

right.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0y5-CGRM6w

Last edited:

Fire Lord

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Around Franklin
    Sure, I am a big kid! I play warhammer 40k, and play on ps4(fallout 4). Also just started racing competitive 1/10 rc. Wife says I have too many toys!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Does immature count? I do have an XBone, but I haven't done anything online, I just like noodling around in games finding puzzles, shooting stuff, blowing stuff up.

batmunch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Just the weekend, I spent like 8 hours playing GTA San Andreas. Definitely still a kid at heart.

There's that saying: "Boys never actually grow up, their toys just get bigger and more expensive."

SwingW/theWing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2015
    Bloomington
    Sure, I am a big kid! I play warhammer 40k, and play on ps4(fallout 4). Also just started racing competitive 1/10 rc. Wife says I have too many toys!

I picked up a 22SCT a couple years ago and the guys that talked me into quit running their trucks less than 3 weeks after I got it up and running. That thing was stupid fast. It was fun though.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Looks like a invitation to fall asleep behind the...ehh...pedal?

It is relaxing. I can ride 100 miles and get off pain free. 40 miles on a upright bike and I am in horrible pain. We rode back from Peru in a 25 mph headwind with gusts. I averaged 11 mph over 15 miles on the return. Never felt wore out. That included the 4.5 mile climb out of Peru. The trike is more aerodynamic and faster than a regular bike in that circumstance.

I am one of the youngest riders in my group. Average age is 65. We get together and sound like a bunch of kids at recess.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A kid at heart?
    I look in the mirror and think, "WTF. How did this happen?"
    In my mind, I'm 20.
    Unfortunately, my body says I'm 100.

No Xbox, but I do ride one of these. Put in 32 miles yesterday and had a fun time. Stick to the local trails, of which there are plenty up around here.

right.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0y5-CGRM6w

Aren't those a bit pricey? I thought about one for awhile.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    A kid at heart?

Aren't those a bit pricey? I thought about one for awhile.

They run anywhere from $900 for a basic SUN to $4500 for a German or U.K. made H.P Velotechnik or ICE trike. TerraTrike is based out of Grand Rapids, MI and they run in the $1200 range.

Both the wife and I have Catrikes. They are made in Orlando, FL and have a lifetime warranty on the frame. Ours were in the $2300-$2500 range. Victory Bike Shop in Kokomo specializes in trikes and they have the largest inventory in Indiana. They also have their own YouTube Channel. The owner is very, very pro-gun and it is probably the most politically incorrect place in Indiana. Lots of trikers hang out there and it is a laugh a minute.

If you ever what to meet up and ride, let me know. The bike shop has a Catrike loaner that I could borrow and let you try out. We have ridden the Panhandle Pathway in Winimac, the Monon in Indy, the Cardinal Greenway from Muncie to Richmond, and the Nickle Plate from Kokomo to Rochester. I've also ridden from Greentown to Elkhart on my Catrike Expedition in one day, (115 miles).

http://victorybikeshop.com/pages/home/1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ELN12S6O5JEOH8hx83RBg

Catrike Recumbent Trikes

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Victory Bike Shop in Kokomo specializes in trikes and they have the largest inventory in Indiana. They also have their own YouTube Channel. The owner is very, very pro-gun and it is probably the most politically incorrect place in Indiana. Lots of trikers hang out there and it is a laugh a minute

Tony is good people.

Top Bottom