• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I have a portable scale made by the Befour company. I think it is a model# PS-6600. When I turn it on it gives the message "Phd5", flashes, and then gives the message "Lo-b". It is used and did not come with a manual. Any suggestions before I call the company service department?

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I have a portable scale made by the Befour company. I think it is a model# PS-6600. When I turn it on it gives the message "Phd5", flashes, and then gives the message "Lo-b". It is used and did not come with a manual. Any suggestions before I call the company service department?

Just a quick Google search brought this up.

Quick Fixes - for battery issues

Calibration Information - for calibration

Looks like the rechargable battery needs charged. If it came with an AC adapter, just plug it in. If you bought it used and the previous owner didn't include an adapter, you can find universal ones at Walmart or Radio Shack.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Just a quick Google search brought this up.

Quick Fixes - for battery issues

Calibration Information - for calibration

Looks like the rechargable battery needs charged. If it came with an AC adapter, just plug it in. If you bought it used and the previous owner didn't include an adapter, you can find universal ones at Walmart or Radio Shack.

I've got it plugged in and charging now. The specs I can find online say it should work from either the battery or a plug.

Top Bottom