• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Wife wanted to pull an old Pee Shooter out of the safe for our bi-weekly range session and lunch date. A Protec ,25 made by Intratec that hasn't been out of the house in about 15 years. However I may have to put it back because I have been to Wal-Mart, Dicks, Gander Mountain, and Cabella's with no luck in scoring a box of .25 auto range ammo. Anybody know where in the confines of the Circle City, I might find a box or two?

Thanks!

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Bare arms (which I don't normally recommend) was the last place I saw it. Wasn't cheap, but it was there. I could probably talk my buddy out of 50 rds of ppu (for his cost which was cheaper than bare) if you can't find any. I'm right by cabelas in fishers.

Last edited:

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I have 35 rounds of 50gr fmj American eagle. Would be willing to part with it for free but I live on the westside and do not wish to travel far at all. Pm if interested

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Wife wanted to pull an old Pee Shooter out of the safe for our bi-weekly range session and lunch date. A Protec ,25 made by Intratec that hasn't been out of the house in about 15 years. However I may have to put it back because I have been to Wal-Mart, Dicks, Gander Mountain, and Cabella's with no luck in scoring a box of .25 auto range ammo. Anybody know where in the confines of the Circle City, I might find a box or two?

Thanks!

I don't know of anyone with it in Indy, but Traildust in Bloomington usually has it in-stock.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks all I stopped by Elmores in Greenwood and got the wife a box (Thanks Harry), another member (Thanks Vamp) is going to give us some more this afternoon, so the wifey can shoot that Protec.25 at the range tomorrow and have some to carry and practice a clip with after following range sessions in 2016.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I had been searching for this ammo also so I could function test my grandmas Pistol she had not unholstered for over a decade. Took forever to find a box but I finally found a box of hornady critical defense. Bought it just because it was all I could find. Almost seems to be being phased out. Good news is after a thorough cleaning the little Italian thing worked.

Top Bottom