• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Lived in the country growing up.and had 2 instances like these within a week or so of another. In one case, a guy ahead of me decided he was going to dona u - turn at an intersection which requires slamming on my brakes. The other was an idiot running a stop sign and me having to.get in the ditch or i would have t - boned him. Those were some major white knuckle moments for me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What amazed me was how many of the people involved in the close calls just calmly kept on walking or whatever like nothing had happened. Either they're remarkably calm individuals or totally oblivious to their surroundings!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Godawful situational awareness. In other days they would have been deceased and removed from the gene pool.

Of course dead, they would have gone on serving a useful purpose in Cook County.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I have had more than a few close calls in 50 years of driving. Once, when applying for car insurance with a State Farm Agent, she asked if I'd ever had any accidents. My reply was, "Well, I've been in at least six of them. However, I never hit anything." It took me a couple of minutes to explain that to her. Hey! I was being honest with her!

As far as the second video... I've seen many a male "driver" do some REALLY DUMBS**T things behind the wheel.

There is a big difference between just pointing a vehicle down the road and actually DRIVING a car or a truck.

And, in 50 years of driving, I've been in only one accident... I was hit from behind at an intersection.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You'll want to skip to 3:00.

this is a burn through.
    [video=youtube;cIA-7TLrw-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIA-7TLrw-E[/video]

Top Bottom