• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I bought 1000 rounds of 9mm. Have shot about 150 rounds so far with no issues. I will buy again from them soon.

Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    I've heard horror stories about gun barrels blowing up from using reloaded ammo. I was planning on buying 500 rounds from these folks today but held off to see if anyone has had any negative experiences with their ammo.

Anyone have recent experience with the quality of their ammo?

Thanks in advance.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I've heard horror stories about gun barrels blowing up from using reloaded ammo.

Thats mostly from personal reloads, not factory. I bought 1000 rds of their 55gr 5.56 reman last fall for $309. I've shot about 200 rounds through a few rifles without a problem.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Huh? I never blew a barrel with my personal reloads...

Is this something about all the noobs we suddenly have who don't know what they're doing and don't care enough to ask or what?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013

Is this something about all the noobs we suddenly have who don't know what they're doing and don't care enough to ask or what?
    Nah, it's just the old story about some bubba double charging or switching out powders. One fellow does it, five buddies tell the story, the name gets switched on accident in a retelling, and suddenly you've got 300 "seperate" incidents being thrown about from poor retelling.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Thats mostly from personal reloads, not factory.

Did I cite you by name? :rolleyes:

You've been here a month, and you're calling me a noob. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you had been around the net for the last 10 or 15 years, you'd know that most kabooms happen with personal reloads. But yes, many happen with factory loads. But MOST happen with personal loads.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    No, I didn't call you a Noob, can you read? If so where was it that I did?

I think I got my answer from someone a lot saner than you just after my post.
    Perhaps it is best you stop drinking or smoking whatever it is you are drinking or smoking that makes you so nasty and mean.

Have a nice evening and god to sleep now before you further embarrass yourself.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom