Anyone else excited about the movie Law Abiding Citizen?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Did a quick search, and didn't see any other threads referencing it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTlG-gxPAA]YouTube - Law Abiding Citizen Trailer [HD][/ame]

Anyone else seen this yet? Thoughts? Opinions? Definitely one I'll be seeing...

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Looks awesome to me! I am going to go and see it with my girlfriend. Normally, she probably would rather not see a action film like this. But, all I have to do is tell her the guy from 300 is in it and she will be super-excited about. Damn Spartans and their muscles.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Speechless.

I like Gerard Butler. PS I love you is such a punch to the gut.

300 and THIS! and THIS!!!!

sigh.... MUST SEE.

Anyone else see Butler as the next Mel Gibson? I mean, he seems to have the same career path/management. Which is good. (to a point, with Mel, at least)

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    When I saw the original trailer, they didn't show his family being killed. I was about 50% curious, now that its about taking judgment into his own hands, 95% of me wants to see it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well not only is this a "vengeance" movie, but it also shows the frustration levels of citizens with our justice system, and even wider than that, our out of control Federal government. I really wonder if this movie isn't going to tap into that overall frustration with the citizens of this nation and turn it into EITHER a blockbuster film or a cult classic?

All I know is that I see and hear a lot of complaints about government. More now than I've ever heard. Not just from the 'loyal opposition' who voted for the losing party but also from the people who voted in this Congress and this President. Given the complaining and frustrations that people seem to be having, I really think this movie, even if it is only marginal, could become a big hit because it is coming out at the right time to allow people to vent their frustrations.

BTW: Movie release date is October 16, 2009

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Looks decent; more than likely I'll wait to see it until it gets to DVD...I only go to the theater for (action) movies I know will be great.

which means you never go to the theater then....... because you will never know ahead of time if a movie is great

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I'm interested. It looks like it could be good. Did anyone answer when it is coming out. I would hate to have to put the energy into looking it up on my own.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Just goes to show that, even though it's fiction, justice is sacrificed everywhere we look.
    But besides that, it looks like a hell of a movie!

Top Bottom