• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry45Acp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    in the country
    I have serious doubts the proposed changes would make any difference in safety! Currently you can hunt coyotes with ANY caliber, heck you can hunt Yote's, squirrel, rabbits and other game with a 50BMG if you so desire. Most deer hunting is done from stands and shooting downward. The few idiots that are careless will always be careless. Many liberals state that the LTCH license will / has caused more deaths, But that has been proven untrue. I don't hunt any longer (to darn old) but have son's, grandsons and friends that do, None would be any less safe using one of my .308's, .243, 30-06 or other hi-power rifles than the current crop of allowed firearms. Haven't seen any issues in KY, MI or other states that currently allow Hi-power rifles.

This is a plus 1. I am looking forward to the changes.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    To all the people saying that everyone is going to come out and shoot everything up now that .308 and 30.06 will be legal to hunt with aren't making any sense. It's not like they can't already do that with the calibers that are currently legal to hunt with. I just don't see the logic behind it.

Top Bottom