Anyone hear of a trampoline starting fires?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    So i looked out my front window to see a neighbors garage on fire and the brush around it. Long story short. I eventually put it out with a my hose that i had to connect to another neighbors as they had no hose and water spicket was broke.:rolleyes: Not much damage to the garage.

As i was putting it out the boys kept saying "We dont know what happend, we were jumping on the trampoline and the brush caught on fire".:n00b:

nbunga

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Just another reason trampolines should be outlawed. You know. "For the children". I'm sure the fire had nothing to do with the cigarettes they swiped from their dad.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Good thing it wasn't at a school. The friggin news programs would be on it for a month and BHO would have to draw up new mandates. Biden would make recommendations, Cali probably has legislation banning them over 3' around by now, and CNN would have Blitzer and Morgan showing their bought and paid for arses spouting off the dangers of having them at all.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Yep. The foster mom/dad wasnt even home. He came home as i was finishing it up. Kids have been inside since. I'm sure nothing will happen though. They (foster parents) are in their 60's and in poor health but somehow they keep getting kids to foster. House/yard is the worst in the neighborhood. Im sure all the money goes to their real kids.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ah yes, the dreaded trampoline fire. Very dangerous. I always hose my kid down with fire-retardant foam before allowing her to jump on one.

Top Bottom