• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I was searching for a hoster for my Judge poly, when i came across this picture. it was posted on taurus's forum. the poster said he made it himself. the thread was well over a year old so i didnt think it was a good idea to jump on that forum and ask if he could make another. so i figured maybe someone on here had the skill to make one. or in the least tell me how to do it.
    12369d1309558369-made-new-holster-my-poly-defender-7-7-2011011sml.jpg

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Yeah, I can make that. But I can tell you it's going to be uncomfortable as hell.

All it is is a molded piece of kydex riveted to a flush leather backing, and a piece of leather sewn together with a metal "clip" riveted in with chicago screws holding it to the kydex/backer.

In all honesty, I could probably make that in a little over a half an hour.

Are you wanting this for appendix carry? If not, you're going to want more than that clip to hold it up. and also, you're probably going to want something better for a clip, those tend to wear out and when you go to draw, the whole thing will come out.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Yeah, I can make that. But I can tell you it's going to be uncomfortable as hell.

All it is is a molded piece of kydex riveted to a flush leather backing, and a piece of leather sewn together with a metal "clip" riveted in with chicago screws holding it to the kydex/backer.

In all honesty, I could probably make that in a little over a half an hour.

Are you wanting this for appendix carry? If not, you're going to want more than that clip to hold it up. and also, you're probably going to want something better for a clip, those tend to wear out and when you go to draw, the whole thing will come out.
    I'm not sure what appendix carry is. I plan to carry around the 4 o'clock position. I am just looking for something iwb that be thrown on quickly. If you have other suggestions, I would like to hear them.
    Thank you.

Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Grunt Soldier, a member here on INGO, made something similar for me a little over a year ago. I imagine it is a lot more comfortable than the one pictured above and it works perfectly. It has 2 clips versus the one above and the leather comes up to stop the gun from touching skin. You might try him if one of the above gentlemen are unable to help.

Top Bottom