• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i read the sticky above and couldn't really find the info i was looking for i am not that computer savy though. i need something out to 200 yards. i live in around westfield but am willing to drive a hour or so. i want to shoot my new pof 308 and premier scope. the only range i know of is attabury. i am willing to pay the fee's just and am willing to join a club as long as i can do it on there. mods if you have to delete this i guess i understand jut trying to get some info before tomorrow

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I live in Westfield/Carmel area also and have looked into the exact same thing. Hamilton county Fish and Game has a 100yd range and is building a 150 yd range but their site says it is closed for now?? Hamilton County Fish & Game - Welcome!
    I've been to Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol club Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club and they have an amazing range that goes out to 300yds. It took me about an hour and 10 minutes one early AM if i remember right. (I live about 3 minutes from 421 and 146th street)
    PM me and I can email the google earth file if you want.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    DNR: Jasper-Pulaski

Jasper - Pulaski Fish & Wildlife Area

Target Range: 25, 50, 100, 225 yards plus a shotgun area.

Target Ranges
    • Target ranges are open to the public on a first come first serve basis. All shooters must obey range rules and regulations.
    • Range is open Wednesday through Sunday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET (7 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT).
    • The range is closed on Monday and Tuesday including Monday and Tuesday holidays.
    • Park in designated lot only.
    Must have a LTCH permit for shooting handguns.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Winamac DNR is a nice facility. 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard rifle ranges. Free of charge. Great place to shoot, but take bug spray.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    There is ProTEQ firearms in Brazill, IN. I'm not sure where Westfield is, but Brazill would be within an hour of the west side of Indy. $20 per year for an adult, $25 for a couple, $5 for college students and active military and LE.
    They offer clay pigeon throwers; 300, 200, 100, 50, 25, and a moveable target stand that can be anywhere from 5 -15 yards I believe.
    There is spray paint, painting stencils, and target paper so you can make your own targets.

This is on private property but if you pay your money and sign the waiver, you can shoot there. The range owner is a very nice gentleman but he can get cranky if you make him mad (it is his property and his home). Its a really nice range for the money.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Decatur County approx 175

The conservation club in Greensburg In has one about 175.
    Ok range when the trash and non members arent there.
    non regulated.

First house on right is where you seek your membership:cool:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I live in Westfield/Carmel area also and have looked into the exact same thing. Hamilton county Fish and Game has a 100yd range and is building a 150 yd range but their site says it is closed for now?? Hamilton County Fish & Game - Welcome!
    I've been to Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol club Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club and they have an amazing range that goes out to 300yds. It took me about an hour and 10 minutes one early AM if i remember right. (I live about 3 minutes from 421 and 146th street)
    PM me and I can email the google earth file if you want.
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club is a private club.
    It is open to the public a few times a year, usually for scheduled events.
    You may also use the range as a "guest", but must be in the company of a club member.

Top Bottom