• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Hey everyone,

I've been looking around at various gun clubs around IN and what matches they will be (or have been) hosting, and it seems that every place I find excludes .17hmr from their rimfire matches.

Does anyone know where they hold regular or occasional .17hmr matches? I am interested in spectating, to see if it's something that I could feasibly get into. Probably not given the fact that I only have enough money to practice once ever 3 or 4 months, but nonetheless, it would be cool to watch.

Hope everyone is enjoying their leftover turkey-day food coma!

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Watching a rifle match is about as exciting as watching grass grow.

If you want to shoot in rimfire matches, get a 22. .17 HMR is not allowed in any rimfire matches that I am aware of, at this time.

If you are near Ft Wayne, our 100 yard winter matches allow any rifle you choose to shoot. Second Sunday of the month. The match starts at noon, be there by 1130 with 42 rounds.

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Watching a rifle match is about as exciting as watching grass grow.

If you want to shoot in rimfire matches, get a 22. .17 HMR is not allowed in any rimfire matches that I am aware of, at this time.

If you are near Ft Wayne, our 100 yard winter matches allow any rifle you choose to shoot. Second Sunday of the month. The match starts at noon, be there by 1130 with 42 rounds.

I don't have the money to get into a new rifle and won't for a long time. There has to be someone holding competitions in that caliber, but I suppose I won't hold my breath!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom