Anyone know of any place with PMAG's in stock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    Stupid question, but I went to the 1500 hoping to find some, and got frustrated with the amount of people and lack of any remotely decent deals, so I gave up rather quickly. ( Not a big fan of wading through that many people too look at deals that were a ripoff ) ( prices were through the roof )

Anyone know of any? I've searched all over, but can't find a single website with them in stock. I've been beating myself up over them because they were 13 dollars at knob creek and I only bought 1 to try it out. Never realized everyone in the world would want them too!

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Brownells seems to be getting them on a daily basis. Got some this week. Subscribe to the 'notify me' list for Top Gun Supply. I got an email last week about some and got ten of them delivered this week. I have some on order at a couple of other places for over two months and still nothing. I'll also second Charles Daly. Also, many places aren't adding them to their web site and only selling them over the phone. So call.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Brownells seems to be getting them on a daily basis. Got some this week. Subscribe to the 'notify me' list for Top Gun Supply. I got an email last week about some and got ten of them delivered this week. I have some on order at a couple of other places for over two months and still nothing. I'll also second Charles Daly. Also, many places aren't adding them to their web site and only selling them over the phone. So call.

How much are they asking?

Top Bottom