Anyone Making Signs for the Indy 2A Protest?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    im new here can someone tell me whats going on in indy i have no clue

Guns Across America Rally - Indiana
    This Saturday, January 19th, in front of the Indiana State Capitol Building, 12:00 EDT.

I believe similar rallies are being held at all of the State Capitol buildings this Saturday (1/19).

Last edited:

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    How about this.....

154162_322109301232233_626645243_n.jpg

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    im new here can someone tell me whats going on in indy i have no clue

Come on out and join us this Saturday at the rally in front of the Statehouse. Hoping there will be quite a few INGO members there. Should be a good time. Starts at Noon.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Just wondering.I think I saw another thread where they talked about an unarmed (without long guns anyway) march.

I watched the Nutnfancy video about it and actually made it completely through. He was suggesting people dress professionally and CONCEAL with no long guns. The idea behind this is suppose to be showing professional, intelligent, and non-threatening people are responsible gun owners.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I watched the Nutnfancy video about it and actually made it completely through. He was suggesting people dress professionally and CONCEAL with no long guns. The idea behind this is suppose to be showing professional, intelligent, and non-threatening people are responsible gun owners.

And exactly why can't people be that way AND be open carrying?

Nutn' has his own mindset and his opinion are his and his alone.

People should show up as INDIVIDUALS. Not some borg collective of drones.

As far as Indiana, I have a feeling the people open carrying may out number those concealed.

I am trying to line up my schedule but my wife and I should be there, both with AR's slung.

What do we want to portray? A bunch of idiots milling around with signs begging for something we already have?

Would we rather portray a group of well armed and peacefully assembled Americans, exercising their BIRTH RIGHT?

I think the answer is obvious. F' the fudds. You are an individual. Show up how YOU want to show up, not how someone else tells you to.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Im not sure what to think about this.In one hand I think it's better not to show up with long guns, but in the other it could also be good to show the diversity of people who are gun owners and who needs those ARs, AKs and shotgun to defend themselves.:dunno:

Having a few soccer moms or a couple of retired folks with a long gun slung on their back would show that everybody needs those guns.
    But I think Nutnfancy talked about that in this video and said that the media would probably just show the "worth looking" guy in the crowd, like the evil guy with his camo pants and tattoos.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    And exactly why can't people be that way AND be open carrying?

Nutn' has his own mindset and his opinion are his and his alone.

People should show up as INDIVIDUALS. Not some borg collective of drones.

As far as Indiana, I have a feeling the people open carrying may out number those concealed.

I am trying to line up my schedule but my wife and I should be there, both with AR's slung.

What do we want to portray? A bunch of idiots milling around with signs begging for something we already have?

Would we rather portray a group of well armed and peacefully assembled Americans, exercising their BIRTH RIGHT?

I think the answer is obvious. F' the fudds. You are an individual. Show up how YOU want to show up, not how someone else tells you to.

I'm not a Nutnfancy fan but can understand why he said what he said about carrying and dress. If you can dress the part and act intelligent and professional, I don't care how people would carry. I've seen video of some similar events from around the country and there have been quite a few people that don't help the stereotype. We need to break that especially with the nutjobs like Yeager and Alex Jones throwing some tantrums lately.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The professional dress is a good thing. Learned that back when illegal immigrant protests where going on.

I may just OC my handgun to save wear on my back.

Number of people will say the most.

I'll let lil Hick wear an empty holster ;)

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    I'm waiting to hear from a guy about haveing stickers made "Legalise The Constitution" to be handed out at random at the march.
    I have tryed to get the day off but under the thret of termanation, so I will not be able to attend :(

jrudd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    Anderson
    I am coming and bringing my 9 y/o boy. I hope thats not inappropriate.

You know the media is going to target the most "scary" lookin' guy out there to interview and focus on the misspelled signs. Their way to use us as a propaganda tool.

Last edited:

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Not being familiar with the area, any tips on best way to access and park at the Capital. I Googled the area and it appears there is ample parking. Any helpful info for a ole country boy that don't make it to the big city often (other than the 1500):)

Top Bottom