Anyone on PS4 playing battlefield 4 or ghosts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    No but I play BF4 in XBone.
    The graphics are so good the first few hrs I played it, my fiancé and I got motion sickness... or better known as "simulator sickness." Its serious game for sure!

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    I have Ghost, but stopped playing it because it is the same crap I stopped buying 3 games ago (was hoping it would be a little better, but nope)... Aliens part is the only thing that might have me put that disk back inside the console.... Either way, you can still add me if you like. My PSN account is either;
    Achilleus87 (pretty sure it's this one)
    Or
    Helen_Keller87
    Really anyone with a ps3, ps4, or vita... Feel free to add me.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm waiting until after I move to buy a Xbox One. I played Battlefield 4 on the 360. Graphics were choppy and the game constantly froze so I'm upgrading the 360 copy to a one copy for $10 at GameStop and saving up for a One.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Here's hoping you don't have too much trouble with it! I've been raging at the 360 version since release. I'll be upgrading my PC this week or next to run BF4 on ultra but am really nervous about putting that kind of money into it right now...

bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend
    I have Ghost, but stopped playing it because it is the same crap I stopped buying 3 games ago (was hoping it would be a little better, but nope)... Aliens part is the only thing that might have me put that disk back inside the console.... Either way, you can still add me if you like. My PSN account is either;
    Achilleus87 (pretty sure it's this one)
    Or
    Helen_Keller87
    Really anyone with a ps3, ps4, or vita... Feel free to add me.

This is why i started playing battlefield 4. Its much better and overall gameplay is better. For those of you on 360 debating to go to one its lagging graphics due to the fact that they arent able to produce 64 player gameplay at over 60 frames per second on 1080p display. You can however achieve this on ps4

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Old guy here still playing COD MW on PC.

A little story here you can not read if you don't want to. Funny thing is happening: I started playing a new server. A couple guys said they started it so they could play amongst themselves but they welcomed me. Well they keep kicking me because I was beating them. Badly. LOL. So, I go back and was knifing them to level the field. I still was crushing them so they kicked me again! So I came back and just used my pistol and would follow them around without them knowing. Then when they saw me, I'd shoot them. I mean, I do everything I can to not be too hard on them, but sure enough even with all that, they kick me! I finally asked them how old they are, and the one who keeps kicking me claims he's 59! I'm not sure I believe it, but if he is, he needs to grow a pair and learn how to play better and not kick dudes for beating him.:)

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    FPS games are always better with a keyboard and mouse IMO. Hate using the gamepad unless I'm playing hack and slash games.

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    This is why i started playing battlefield 4. Its much better and overall gameplay is better. For those of you on 360 debating to go to one its lagging graphics due to the fact that they arent able to produce 64 player gameplay at over 60 frames per second on 1080p display. You can however achieve this on ps4

Well i have BF4 on the PC. so i am good there.... much better there... minus you know all the crashes that happen.

Top Bottom