• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Well, I really dont know what to make of this nation anymore-its got me somewhat scared of whats going on-
    Look at some of the threads posted here and compound everything going on...its really not looking to good for anyone. Should I worry? Should I get mad? Should I not care...?

* Ukraine first and Austria second for martial law, Could it happen here?

*Fort Hood jihadist linked to 9/11 jihadists

*Socialized Medicine Passed the House

*Brady Campaign uses Ft Hood terrorist attack against Vet's gun rights

*Jobless rate tops 10 pct. for first time since '83

These are just some of "OUR" threads on this forum, combine everything we talk about here and every other website, forum, blog...
    There is surely some serious crap happening here in our nation!
    I think about this more and more...

Do we stockpile what we can and hope...?
    Do we hope that everything will be ok...?
    Do we not worry about our love ones and their future...?
    Do we just sit and wait...?

I'm usually not a very negative person, I enjoy getting up everyday to see the seasons change, to drink that 1st cup of coffee, to see my kids grow...
    But lately its been harder and harder to understand why this is happening, now granted, I am no politician, and this may be way over my head, but I cant be the only one feeling this?

Is there hope or are we on a crash course with disaster?

Your Thoughts....

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    woman-screaming.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Stockpile what we can and hope, Yes.

Sit and Wait, no. Try to make a change. Get involved. Do more than write letters and vote.

You're defiantly not alone. There is hope, but we are most certainly on a crash course with disaster.

My blood is boiling over everything and every day is getting more and more frightening. I just wish my children were older and could understand.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Look at our leadership in Washington D.C.. if you feel good about what they are doing.. you should feel safe.

If not, worry deeply.

I just pray for America... maybe one day the sheeple will wake up.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The flower petals fall though we love them
    The weeds grow though we hate them
    That is just how it is
    -- Master Dogen, [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0811206106"]Wisdom of the Zen Masters[/ame]

Or if you prefer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I"]YouTube - I Will Survive[/ame]

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I for one know that writing letters to Congressmen and Senators does not work. Voting.. I'm done with it for good after this last election. The problem is career politicians in Washington D.C., they ruin everything they touch.. and we all know this is the truth.

Look at how out of touch they ALL are with mainstream America.. party lines or not, they all suck a big one!

x2bax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was just reading that India and Korea both just bought 100 tons of gold from the IMF to offset losses in the dollar, and that China will probably follow suit sortly. Rampent inflation is my biggest concern right now.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I for one know that writing letters to Congressmen and Senators does not work. Voting.. I'm done with it for good after this last election. The problem is career politicians in Washington D.C., they ruin everything they touch.. and we all know this is the truth.

Look at how out of touch they ALL are with mainstream America.. party lines or not, they all suck a big one!

While I understand your frustration, I'm not sure how NOT voting helps anything. :dunno:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

Edit:

Get involved. Go out, do something. Have good intel and act on actual threat or actionable gain. Simply sitting and piling up ammo and food leads to rust in the end.

And try to have some fun. Feed off more than just fear or else you will just have a sore tummy.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    i feel the same for the most part, scared....naaa. concerned, absolutely. we are on a very steady decline, not only financiially but socially and morally. do us all a favor and vote. not voting will only insure one thing, that nothing will ever change with our current policy-makers. i'm not much the praying type but i have a friend who is and he said now would be a good time to pray and i agree. this too shall pass, but only with our help. we must keep pressing on and continuing to preserve our counrty. don't give up!

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I met with my "sleeper cell" today at the local tavern;
    we fear nothing but sharks.

• Strenght in numbers.
    • Stay in the light.
    • Never get out of the boat, ever.

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    I don't know what the future holds. I try to get those around me to watch, form an opinion, and do what they think they need to to to face the future. I myself tend to like to be ready to face whatever eventuality may come. I vote, I watch the news from several sources, read info. on the internet, and I listen to talk radio.
    I also try to present the other side to many issues. Working in schools, I had a teacher show the Al Gore video, but I was there to argue for the other side. I questioned his "Facts"---Whether man could make that big a difference when a single volcanic eruption can have more impact than man has throughout our existence. Is the "Rise in temps caused by man, or are all the planets warming due to solar cycles? This line of refuting the movie did not sit well with the teacher, but I am certain that more than one set of parents were happy that the kids were not given that garbage without rebuttal from the other side.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    The human race's prospects of survival were considerably better when we were defenseless against tigers than they are today when we have become defenseless against ourselves.

.....Arnold Toynbee

Last edited:
    Top Bottom