Anyone see that momma on cnn snatch up her rioting child?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Anyone see that momma snatch up her rioting child and start knocking him upside the head? That's quality parenting right there. Kudos to this parent for doing what a parent should do in this situation.

Edit - http://coed.com/2015/04/27/baltimore-riots-mom-slap-video-freddy-gray-protests-looting/

Also, the Viet Nam vet out there standing in the streets last night staring down the thugs and turning them back with nothing more than a icy stare of a man that is pissed off by those destroying his neighborhood.

These two individuals deserve a medal.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Saw it. Momma beating her son in front of riot police. Officers did the right thing and stood there and let it happen.

I also like what the vet said "I'm not black, I'm American!"

YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    Did you notice how well prepared her son was for the event - black balaclava - backpack full of whatever - gloves - all black unidentifiable clothes.

The rioters are not playing.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Mama ain't playin' neither.

And, most importantly - momma realizes the Police aren't playing, either. They're there to do a job. And she saw her kid about to "become" that job.

Maybe Michael Brown's death wasn't in vain, after all. (Some) People are getting the message.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I would have been heartwarming to see the riots turn into a mob of ticked off mothers slapping their kids and dragging them home to do homework so they could break that cycle.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I guess we now know it wasn't his Mom, but even when we thought it was, I was more focused on the previous 17 or 18 years.

Not saying there isn't a lack of parenting, because I do believe that is the case in many instances. But sometimes even the best efforts by parents can lead to catastrophic results. I have a family member that adopted two babies. Upper class and very affluent family. These children were given every opportunity that one could hope for. Today one is a corporate attorney with a degree from an Ivy league school, the other a drug addict with a history of soliciting arrests.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    So your saying "nature over nurture"

we could just build a wall around them, let them fend for themselves.

save society

Top Bottom