• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Yeah, I would agree. But lower prices aren't the strong point of small new companies. I might buy one to show my support, but that would be why.

I am a bug fan of us owned companies, and this would be a good way to test the Florida waters.

joshuametivier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Columbus
    My brother in law purchased one a month ago for around 300 bucks. He also relayed that it was designed by one of the kel-tec guys. He brought it over and I helped him clean it before shooting it for the first time. Cant remember much about the design/mechanics of it but I remember thinking it had a wimpy recoil assembly. the spring quality was nothing to write home about. I bet its go some kick to it because of that. I asked him if he could get a better recoil assembly for it and he said that because is the first design they have put out that there are not yet upgradable parts for i yet. so.. its light weight. its small. when I take him to the range next we'll see how it performs. hope that helps. :)

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Saw one of the in person today, didn't feel too cheap, the spring system was lacking, but it didn't look cheap at all.

The safety was the cheapest looking part, I think the words are tacky for the safety and never been a hunter orange fan myself....

Maybe Ill order one at the end of the month.

Cassada

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Almost got one yesterday. Decided to do more research. Found that their customer service is top notch and fast. Seem to be a well built and thought out firearm. The low price I account to being a new compony with low overhead and the desire to sell lots of guns. Low price doesnt mean "cheap". Plus thier made in the usa.

Top Bottom