• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I believe there have been a million threads about the PM9 in the last few months.

That said, I have one, it is my almost constant companion, and I trust my life to it. :D

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    Thinking of making the purchase...love the black on black stainless...

I have the CM9 which I believe is same gun but less costly :). Actually, I think the biggest diff is the polygonal barrel on PM9. Not sure how much diff that makes but I love my CM. It shoots as good as I would shoot the PM9 so very happy.

cTEKs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    101 Lakes
    I had my eye on the all black version, but ended up picking up a two tone with night sights from a member here. So far it has been flawless and I am extremely happy with it. Have added CT and Decal Grips since. Paired with a Croosbreed MiniTuck makes it one of my favorite.

ike1018

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Have the CM9, it's a great shooter. Couple things that I am not fond of though is troubles getting some mags to drop freely and having to load with the slide locked back then releasing vs. being able to rack the slide. Other than that, it shoots really good, love the trigger and sites, and it's not as "flippy" as some similar pocket 9s IMO.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Had a PM9.....loved it......sold it.........a wee bit too recoil much for the wife's liking.

Now I have a P380.......love it.......shoots great.......SUPER compact.......but now the wife thinks she might be ready to move back up to a PM9 :rolleyes:

Bottom line, you can not go wrong with Kahr quality, they are great pistols in any caliber.

KJW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Lamb's Crossing
    I had my eye on the all black version, but ended up picking up a two tone with night sights from a member here. So far it has been flawless and I am extremely happy with it. Have added CT and Decal Grips since. Paired with a Croosbreed MiniTuck makes it one of my favorite.

:rockwoot: 1+

I have identical set-up, minus night sights, plus Cylinder and Slide package 1 custom work. Love it!

t413

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    NE IN
    Somebody is making a push for 50....two basically identical threads started at nearly the same time, by a user who still has only 4 posts. Lame.

No you are the Lame one for bashing a newbie that is trying to contribute.
    Atleast its better than posts that contain nothing but "+1 I agree" or "Welcome to the forum" post that are meaningless.

If your goal was to try to scare off newbies to the point they do not want to post so that this forum becomes a forum of less than 20 active posters, then you are doing a swell job of it :yesway::rolleyes:

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I've had my PM9 since 6-9-06. While it can be picky about the ammo it likes,
    it shoots and handles great. It's one of the two guns I qualify with every year and I shoot it almost as well as my G26 or G19. Would have no problem buying another.

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    Kahrs are amazing guns, I have the p380, and want the black on black pm9. The only thing I don't like is how u have to load the chamber from the slide locked open position other than that I think they are money

Top Bottom