• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And if you want to screw with businesses that insist on scanning your ID, hand them your Utah non resident permit. I started doing that and it blows their mind. "Hey Lady, dont blame me just Because the Utah Dept of Public Safety doesnt barcode their Licenses. And yes I can use it. Your policy says "State issued IDs". It is a state ID." :lmfao:
    I wont shop anywhere that requires me to scan my ID. Anything they have I can get elsewhere.

Nope.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Yep! Both my sisters went to Southport (I'm living in my childhood home). I went to Perry Meridian though. For some reason I thought you were a west sider!

Ha-ha .... too funny ! (I'm living in my childhood home too).
    Heck no. No westsider here. I graduated from Southport H.S., longer ago than I care to remember.

Alright, we'd better knock it off, DD, before someone tells us "get a room" ! ;)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I was wondering about that...but how would they know?

There's something not right/missing from this.
    And is it legal for an FFL to use NICS for a non firearm purchase, and without disclosure to the purchaser? And how do they get the info to run one without a 4473. It all seems odd, and an overreach.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I used to frequent their establishment when I had an apartment down there. Given the regular examples of clientele I encountered, I wouldn't be surprised if they had such a policy. I havn't seen that many hood rats since before Don's at Lafayette Ave. closed down.

I never encountered said policy, but there was a pretty clear distinction of relative appearances.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I bought stuff there a lot, and never got a second look.

That said, I swear they had the detectives at Southeast on speed dial, because of their location they were the target of the hood rats a lot. Law Guns over on Shelby got hit a lot too. So I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing what they could to "catch" as many of the problem makers as they could.

At least before the eternal construction project from the Teamsters took their parking lot. Good grief, thats a union job if I ever saw one. Construction started in October 2020, and its STILL not done. Nothing has happened to the place since it shut down.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I stopped in there once a couple years ago since I was driving by, asked them if they had any Streamlight weapon lights in stock, and the guy said no, because that's not their customer demographic.

Lol.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I stopped in there once a couple years ago since I was driving by, asked them if they had any Streamlight weapon lights in stock, and the guy said no, because that's not their customer demographic.

Lol.
    Yeah, their clientele had started getting sketchy in the past few years, but still nowhere near as bad as KS&E out at Pendleton Pike and Post Rd.. Yikes. They're no longer in business either.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, their clientele had started getting sketchy in the past few years, but still nowhere near as bad as KS&E out at Pendleton Pike and Post Rd.. Yikes. They're no longer in business either.
    What’s the old saying about laying with dogs?

Dons is gone too. I’m sure this pattern is no coincidence.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I'd like to know the demographics of all those individuals who were asked to fill out 4473s for accessories.

I know the demographics of the overwhelming majority of INGOers...

But I have my suspicions as to what *may* have been up at ITP.

Top Bottom